[ 1 ] C O N V I N C E

Note: if Russians talking to each other they are speaking Russian.

"If you've got something constructive to say, let's talk; otherwise, kindly show yourselves out," I sighed, cradling my coffee cup

These guys had been a source of frustration for the last half-hour. Seriously, what nonsense! "How many kids do you want?" I don't even want to get married, and here they are planning a whole soccer team.

"Well, Dmitry, she is Indian, isn't she?" Viktor asked. I hummed in response. Meanwhile, Ivan and Pavel glared at us, as if we had let them down. If my mother only spoke to Viktor, what's my fault? I ignored it, knowing the reason behind their reaction. "Why didn't you tell us she is Indian?" I mumbled, addressing their question.

Ivan opened his mouth to say something. I was expecting something sensible, as I had already warned them they could leave if they were going to talk nonsense. However, I nearly choked on my coffee at Ivan's words.

"Then kids will be half Russian, half Indian." I glanced at him, and he seemed proud of this revelation. "I was asking for some good suggestions on how to cancel the marriage," I clarified.

"Do you have some pictures of her?" Pavel inquired, reaching toward me. "No. Why?" I brushed off the question and took a sip. "Phone number?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"But Aunty would have it; where is she?" Ivan interrupted, reaching to the other side. "No need for that; Mom is sleeping. Don't disturb them," I told them, putting the cup back on the table. "I will steal her phone," Ivan giggled. "What?" I reacted, surprised.

"Good idea," Viktor cheered. After failing to convince them not to go into my mother's bedroom, they ignored me and went to steal her phone for her number.

Pavel was looking at my face while I was drinking. I found it weird. I asked him, "What's up?"

"I'm thinking about how silly you are, rejecting her without even looking at her," he claimed, peering at my face and folding his arms.

"Because I'm not going to marry her for her face," I replied.

Third person pov
At lunchtime, Dmitry's parents discussed his marriage to her. They revealed that the girl was Indian. His mother spoke to Viktor, urging him to convince Dmitry after his initial rejection.

Later in the evening, his best friends visited him for a casual gathering. However, instead of being supportive, they teased him relentlessly, causing Dmitry to become increasingly irritated. He wished they would just leave his house.

Eventually, they managed to exit successfully.

"Perfect robbery," Pavel complimented.
"Thanks. By the way, what's her name?" Ivan asked.

"Geet," Dmitry responded, turning his face towards the chimney in the living room.
"Aunty hasn't talked to her, not even once. I guess she's saving it for the future," Pavel remarked, checking her call history.