[ 23 ] T R U T H O R D A R E

Third person pov

Third person pov

"Marie, today I want to tell you something. I don't know what will happen next; this friendship may break today, but I have to do it because I can't hold back what's inside my heart. I love you. Not just love, I'm obsessed with you. You are my favorite human. Can I be your favorite human?" He confessed, leaving them all silent.

He gazed around and found everyone serious.

"This felt so real," Pavel remarked, hitting the cushion on his head, and giggled in reply.

"I wish this were real," Maria urged, and everyone started hooting. "Oh my god, something, something," Maksim teased. Ivan chuckled.

Lakshi and Yamuna glanced at Saras, who was glaring at him. She shifted her gaze and met theirs. "What's wrong?" she asked irritably. They gave her a smirk. She rolled her eyes and folded her knees, wrapping her hands around them. Meanwhile, Ivan was laughing with Maria; they were talking something in Russian which others didn't understand.

This time it stopped on Geet.

As it stopped on Geet, everyone started hooting in celebration. "Now it will be fun," Lakshi exclaimed, rubbing her hands excitedly.

"Maksim, Maksim, don't waste the chance," Yamuna warned.

"What's wrong?" Geet asked, confused. She glanced at Dmitry, who winked at her. She smiled shyly and looked away from him.

He was excited; somehow he was aware it would be related to him, no matter what she would choose.

Ganga texted Advik:

Ganga: "Advik, your mother is calling you."

Advik: "She told you?"

Ganga: "Yeah, just go."

Advik: "I'm not going anywhere."

Ganga: "Jaanam Samjha Karo."

Advik: "What?"

Ganga: "Try to understand, please. Can't you do this for me? Please."

He sighed and glared at her. "Mamma is calling me for some work; I have to go," he excused himself. They were busy teasing her during their chatting conversation. "Aw, but it's alright," Yamuna said with fake sadness. He glared at her because he was aware why he was getting thrown out from the game.

"Wow, Geet, now you see," Lakshi teased.

"Truth or dare?" Maksim questioned.

"Truth," she chose, avoiding dare to save herself from them. "Okay, tell us about your wildest fantasy with Dmitry," he said, and others' eyes widened in surprise.

Geet's jaw dropped and glanced at Dmitry; he pressed his lips to control his smile.

"Damn! This is more dangerous than any dare," Yamuna said, putting her hand on her mouth.