[ 6 ] F L I R T E R

I was serving tea to everyone, his gaze fixed on all of us. I approached him, picked up a cup, and offered it with a smile. He smiled back at me.

Afterward, we all left , as we were a bit introverted around our elders. A few hours passed, and everyone went to their rooms to prepare for the evening. I was arranging my jewelry when Laxmi entered the room.

"Chal ," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me out. " Kaha " I asked, feeling confused.

" Tum log bhi aao " she said to Yumuna and Saraswati. What was she planning? Where was she taking us? I was confused . Laxmi glanced around carefully , ensuring no one spotted us. It confirmed my suspicion that she was involved in something the family shouldn't know about .

We arrived in the kitchen, and he was standing there. hearing us there , he turned around.

"I'm back... Alright, now you have to guess who Geeta is among all of us," Laxmi said excitedly.

In my imagination, I wanted to slap her, but at the same time, I was eager to know if he would guess correctly. So I looked at Saraswati and Yumuna and changed my facial expressions like them.

"First of all, I would like to eliminate you," he said to Laxmi, making all of us laugh . Now, it was just the three of us left. He carefully observed each of us. I stood in the middle, looking at him while he seemed focused on Saraswati.

"Umm," he hesitated and took a round around us. I rolled my eyes, thinking to myself, "Seriously, man! It's been a whole minute, and he's still confused." Lost in my thoughts, I was brought back to reality by his voice.

"She, she is Geeta," he said and I smiled , finally , However, my smile faded when I noticed where his finger was pointing-it was pointing at Yumuna.

"Hawwwwww!" They three all shout . He chuckled at their reaction. "I'm right, aren't I?" he confidently asked, taking a step back with his hands on his belt.

"Jiju... very right, absolutely right," Laxmi sarcastically made fun , and he gave a proud expression.

How could he do this to me? He should have asked my family for a picture of me. I can't bear it any longer. I was ready to leave, feeling upset. Just then, we all heard a loud noise coming from the living room. We exchanged glances before heading in that direction. Maybe something decorative had fallen, but still, it hurt me how careless they could be. What if something got broken?

I had taken almost two to three steps forward when I suddenly felt someone pulling me from behind. It was him, pulling me towards himself, gripping my wrist. My heart skipped a beat. This was completely unexpected. How could he? Just moments ago, he had guessed me wrong, and now, he was touching me in such a way .

" Privet....wife," he said, and I was taken aback. "Huh?... ha... how?" I hesitated , trying to make sense of what he just said.

"I like your reaction," I told him, looking at him with a mix of surprise and a slight smile. But deep down, I felt a bit flustered. How could he make such a joke? It wasn't funny at all.

He kept his gaze fixed on mine, not letting go. He still held my wrist gently, and I glanced down at our hands. "You're beautiful," he said, tilting his head a little.

" Ye phir suru ho gaya," I murmured, feeling butterflies inside my stomach.

"How am I looking?" he asked. Now, can I answer him? He might say something that embarrasses me here.

I was about to ask him why he made that joke, but then I heard a hooting sound - it was none other than those squirrels. "That's cheating, jiju," Saraswati laughed. We quickly separated.

"Cheating?... why? Why do you think so? " He acted like a fool, he teased, pretending to be innocent. He giggled.

"I was feeling shy," he gave an excuse. "Oooo... is it like this... okay then we should leave... maybe we are disturbing you."

"No, no, no, no," I denied. But he didn't respond to anything. Maybe, according to him, they were right. "Ahm... privacy, privacy," they left.

Bitches, when I actually asked for privacy, they never gave it, and now the first time I want them to stay, they are leaving.

He was looking at me, and I raised my eyebrows to ask what. "I'm still waiting for the answer."

"Ah... yeah, you're looking fine," I replied.

He nodded and stepped back, leaning against the counter for support. I turned my face to leave. "I'm going to get ready, you should leave too," I said and excused myself.

"Thanks."

Now, thanks for what? I didn't face him and asked, "For what?"

"For the compliment," he replied. I sighed. "No problem."

"Running away?"

I stopped and looked back. Maybe he recognized that I'm giving excuses to leave.

"Let's see how you will run away after I make you mine," he said, coming forward to give me a pat on the head before leaving the kitchen.

"Mummy! What does he mean? I have to do something about his flirting habits. I can't keep getting embarrassed every time, blushing in front of him."

I was busily preparing myself for the engagement ceremony, relatives keep visiting me , I finally received the call to come downstairs. As I stepped into the hall surrounded by family and friends and relatives , I couldn't help but feel a mix of nerves and shyness.

As my eyes lifted, they met with the gaze of my future husband - oh, how handsome he looked! He was wearing a dark-colored kurta that was looking on his fair skin . My brother's friend was engaged in conversation with him. It turned out my fiancé was Russian, which increased everyone's interest in engaging in language exchange and getting to know him better.

To be continue....

Don't forget to comment 💗
And hit on the vote icon ⭐

In next part :

He keep stepping forward until my back hit the wall. I know it will better for me to escape as soon as possible.

Geeta : I guess...Yumuna calling me...do you hear that

I said and moving alway , he pulled me by my wrist and gently pushed me against the wall.

Dmitry : Who was that guy ?

Geeta : Doubting me?