[ 26 ] H A L D I

Chota chapter hai bhyiii mujhe kya pata tum log sach me Target complete kar doge. Next chapter thoda bada update kar dungi is baar chote se hi kaam chala lo 🌚

"I do have a boyfriend, and if he finds out about you, he will rip off your skin," I threatened him.

He smirked and kissed my cheek. "Okay, then tell him Pavel Averin wants to meet him," he said, giggling.

"Now let's go back," he said, holding my wrist and taking me downstairs. I was stuck in that stupid kiss by him.

He walked beside me until I reached my room. "Good night," he said before leaving.

I went into my room, shut the door after getting in, jumped on the bed, and hid my face with a pillow. It was like I had been holding my breath back.

I remembered the way he came closer and confessed.

While I was laughing with myself, my eyes fell on the mirror. I realized, and my smile dropped.

"No, no, I'm angry with him. I don't like him," I convinced myself. But then I remembered the way he kissed me, and my situation went back like before.

Sara's POV:

It was early morning, and everyone was sleeping. I woke up after taking a bath and began choosing the dress I had to wear today.

"I don't have any intention to get interested in somebody, but someone kept running inside my head.

A while ago, I went to his room to apologize, but we got misunderstood by them. After that, I clarified the situation.

Last night, I thought I almost lost him.

What is wrong with me? First, I said those cruel words to him so that he would stay away, but now that he's acting normal, I'm afraid of losing him. Am I normal? No, I'm not.

Who is going to tell him that he's damn attractive and I don't want to fall for anybody, so I want him to stay away from me? I shouldn't have said ugly things to him, but he didn't even listen to me so I could explain to him.

I opened the curtains, and my eyes fell on the lawn where he was sitting alone. I saw the chance, as everyone was sleeping.

I quickly went to talk to him. I stood in front of him. He followed my shadow, and our eyes met. I smiled, but he remained with a straight face.

"Hi!" I hesitated.

He got up and didn't say a word. He began walking away, but I blocked his path.

"Why can't you just listen to me for a minute?" I remarked, feeling bad about the way he was ignoring me.

"Because once someone said they don't want to see an ugly face," he turned to me, and I realized more what I had said to him.

"I came to your room later to apologize," I reminded him. He took a step towards me. "Okay, I accept your apology. Now?" he said, glaring at me seriously.

Tears filled my eyes with his tone of speaking and the way he was looking at me. My lips turned downward, making a pout, even though I didn't want to make that stupid pout in front of him, but I couldn't stop myself.

He immediately came to me, saying, "Hey, hey, don't be serious. I was just joking," while patting my cheeks with concern. He giggled while holding my arms.

This made me cry even more, and I burst out with tears.
"Sara, listen to me. I was kidding," he pleaded.

"I have a bad mouth. I hurt people with my words. I was trying to ignore you. I don't want you to know that every time I see you, I feel something inside my heart. I know, maybe--"

I stopped in the middle, realizing that I had let something slip out of my mouth that I shouldn't have. I glanced at him, surprised to find him gazing into my eyes.

We both remained silent, maintaining eye contact without saying a word.

"I... I was saying," I tried to make an excuse, but my mind went blank. My heart was pounding, my legs were shaking, and my stomach was fluttering from the continuous eye contact with him. What would he think about me?

"Is there something you want to say to me, Sara? If you do, it will be better because after two days I will go back to Russia, and maybe never ever come here again," he said, patting my head.

"I'm sorry," I apologized for my behavior.

He nodded and left.

Geet's pov :

I was getting ready for the haldi function, with my sister and Ganga by my side. Adorned in a haldi dress, they helped me with the flower jewelry.

The doorbell rang, and Saras went to open it. It was Aarohi. We all were surprised by her sudden appearance, though I had asked her to come early and she did.

We hugged and exchanged greetings, showering each other with compliments.

"Geet, I can notice the glow on your face," she teased. "Jiju's effects," Lakshi joined in, nudging my shoulder. I just lowered my gaze and turned my face to the mirror. I mean, they weren't lying.

"I want to meet him, who made my Geet shy-shy. She was too strict," she urged. "I will introduce you to my brother-in-law," Saras exclaimed.

As I gazed at myself through the mirror, I couldn't deny the fact that he made me happy.

I noticed Ganga was quiet. "What happened?" I questioned her. "She hasn't introduced Aarohi, that's why she's confused," Yamuna guessed. Ganga nodded with a giggle.

"Meet Aarohi, she's Advik's personal assistant and our friend," Lakshi introduced her to Ganga.

"Oh," Ganga reacted.

"Hi," Aarohi greeted, extending her hand.

"Hello," they shook hands.

The doorbell rang again, and I suggested to Saras, who was about to open the door, "You should leave the door open now." With everyone visiting us, we couldn't stay at the door to close and open it.

"Ooohoooo, jiju!" Saras's voice caught my attention, and I immediately looked in their direction.

It was Dmitry at the door. He was wearing a yellow kurta, white pants, and my beige dupatta with a red border. I remembered when she had covered his eyes with my dupatta.

His dark brown hair covered his forehead as he shifted his sleeves to his elbows. We were staring at each other, both forgetting that we were not alone.

He took a step towards me, his gaze soft.

"Privacy, privacy," Lakshi said, and they all left the room, waving their hands behind them. I smiled at their behavior. I remembered there was a mirror behind me, and Dmitry could see them, but he kept his eyes fixed on me, never taking them off.