[ 31 ] P O O L P A R T Y

Third person pov :

Advik and Ganga returned to the lawn, but their arrival went unnoticed amidst the numerous guests milling about. Geet, spotting Ganga standing alone and watching the performance, beckoned the others over. "Where were you?" she asked, playfully punching Ganga's back. "Bro, you just missed the fire performance," Saras informed her, joining them. "Wait, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Yumuna noticed, gently turning Ganga to face them. "No, no," Ganga denied, lowering her gaze.

"Hey, sisters," Advik interrupted from behind, placing his hands on Geet and Lakshi's shoulders. "Don't disturb us, we're discussing something serious... Ganga, tell me, why are you crying?" Yumuna cut him off, stepping in front of them.

"Did some guy say something?" Sara guessed. Ganga shook her head. "How could anyone say something like that? It's Advik's sister's wedding; guys at the wedding know better," he clarified, coughing at the end.

"Yeah, yeah, first grow up," Aarohi playfully slapped his arm. "And you? Who invited you? Uninvited guest," she laughed, glaring at him.

"Never mind, did you check the soft drinks? No, right? Now your father is waiting to reward you," she chuckled, and his eyes widened. "Oh, I forgot, Papa, I'm here," he exclaimed, surprised, and turned to leave, eliciting giggles from the group as they anticipated his father's scolding.

"By the way, I sense your best friend is crying because nobody's taking her into his arms for a pool jump," he remarked, turning back to them. They all glanced at Ganga. She shook her head. "No, no, guys, it's not-"

"Call Maksim quick," Lakshi chuckled, looking around for him. Advik approached her, holding Lakshi's head with both hands and making her look at him. "No," he denied, glaring at him.

"Why not?" Geet joined, yanking his hands from Lakshi's head.

"Maksim!" Saras called out his name. "You can't trust strangers, right?" he clarified, holding Ganga's hand and scanning the area for him. They exchanged glances; she withdrew her hand after observing their reaction.

"Maksim!" Yumuna screamed. Advik picked up Ganga and left others shocked. "What are you doing, Advik? Our parents are here!" she remembered, looking at people's reactions. He didn't listen and jumped into the pool, grabbing everyone's attention.

Geet and Lakshi exchanged widened-eyed glances, as did Saras and Yumuna, while Aarohi smiled at both of them.

"Don't talk to me!" Ganga screamed, holding Advik's arms. "Like you were not the one who challenged me to do so," he replied loudly, ensuring their parents could hear. She was shocked, her jaw dropping. He giggled. "Should we reveal ourselves?" he whispered. "No," she denied and exited the pool.

"You both come out; you'll get sick. We just scold them, and you should act mature-"

Lakshi's mother approached the edge and scolded them before being pushed in by someone, landing in the pool.

Most of the guests had returned to their rooms, leaving only a few behind to collect information on how everything went.

She pushed her hair back and realized her husband was the one who had pushed her in, laughing standing there.

"Papa, this is so wrong," Saras exclaimed, pushing him into the pool. Now she was laughing, standing there. "That's my girl," her mother supported her.

Dmitry approached Geet, staring at how happy their family was at that moment.

Geet's father was somewhat intimidating, and nobody had the guts to prank him. Lakshi turned to Geet's mother. "Aren't you going to join them?" She shook her head.