[ 22 ] T R U T H O R D A R E

Third person pov :

"So, there is a rule: please get them into your mind before we start the game. First, if you choose to dare, you have to do it in any condition and yes, if somebody lies in truth, we all have our own swear," she explained.

They gave a thumbs-up to agree.

"Okay, let's get started," she said, coming to the middle and rolling the bottle , it stopped towards Daniil.

"Truth or dare?" Saras questioned.
"Of course, dare," he replied, confidently.

"Okay, Saras, let's show him who brown girls actually are," Yumuna supported. Saras thought for a few seconds.

"Okay, your dare is not for now. You have to complete it tomorrow at the function," she informed.
"Why not?" he shrugged.
"Okay then, your dare is to dance on the Beedi song tomorrow during the function."

All the Indians present there started hooting, leaving all Russians puzzled.

"Okay, that's hot. I will wait for tomorrow," Lakshi chuckled. "Wait, wait, what is Beedi?" Daniil questioned. "Okay, let me tell you, actually, this is a Bollywood song. You can search it on YouTube, but yeah, please, you have to learn thumka. It will look better," Geet informed and even suggested to him, who nodded. The girls burst into laughter again due to his innocence and the way he agreed to dance.

"Is there something wrong with this song?" Dmitry questioned, getting confused.
"No, no, the song has such a vibe," Geet replied, controlling her smile.

"Okay, now it's time to flip," Lakshi gained attention again.

This time it stopped on Advik.

"Truth or dare?" Lara asked.
"Dare," he chose.

"Does your mother know that you have a girlfriend?" she questioned.
"No... I mean, I don't have a girlfriend," he claimed.

"Okay then, call your mother and tell her that you got a girlfriend," she said. "Oh, wow, that's a good dare," Lakshi joined.
"Advik, put your phone on speaker," Dmitry told him.

He called his mother, and a few seconds later, she picked up. "Um... mummy, actually, I have to tell you something," he said.
"Haan, beta," she responded.
"I got a girlfriend," he pranked.
"She said yes?" Her reaction left all the people who knew Hindi surprised.
"Nope, I moved on from her. She is someone else" he continued with his lie.
"Beta ji, koi mazak chal raha hai na ye?" she guessed.
"Haan, haan, aunty, isse kaun patega," Ganga spoke up and took the phone.

[ Son, Any prank going on , isn't it ?
Yeah, yeah , aunty who will come in relationship with him ]

"Pata tha mujhe toh," she laughed , making fun of him. Leaving others laughing at his situation.

[ I knew it ]

Geet explained to others, "Mother knows everything," Anya chuckled.

"By the way, who is she Advik bhai? You didn't tell us," Yamuna complained and tried to tease him. "Nothing, it's just I had a crush on a girl, she was-"

"Lakshi, let's flip the bottle, there are many people left," Ganga cut off his words.
"Okay, Madam Ji... I mean...nevermind Lakshi, flip the bottle," he reacted.

She rolled the bottle again, and it stopped on Ganga.

"Truth or dare?" Rustik questioned.
"Truth," she replied.
"Okay, tell me your number," he said and winked. "Tryna flirt?" she teased back.

All the people were just pressing the moment, enjoying the moment.

"Why not?" he responded.
"Come on, Ganga, give your number to him," Aniket supported with a clap.