Part 2

Content Warning:

1. Dark Romance : This story explores intense and sometimes unsettling romantic themes.

2. Stalking and Murder : There are instances of stalking and murder depicted in the story.

3. Blood and Fighting Scenes: The story includes scenes with violence and bloodshed.

4. Male Lead with Anger Issues : The male lead struggles with anger problems.

5. No Cheating or Abuse : There is no cheating or abuse between the main characters.

6. No Profanity Directed at Female Lead : The male lead does not use disrespectful language towards the female lead.

7. Proceed with Caution : Some content may be sensitive and could evoke strong emotions.

8. Character Development : Characters are carefully developed and their actions are rooted in their backgrounds.

9. Author's Attachment : The author is deeply attached to certain characters.

10. Don't hate character without full context from the story.

Thank you for your understanding and respect.

Overall Authordivyaa is in love with Dmitry Volkov and can't handle the hate on him.

You guys don't know how I've written his past. So we should not judge him in middle as you all read part one and I'm sure that side of him made you fall for him. Hope we love this side of him as well.

Share your point of view but please in a kind manner.

Thank you
I love you all

- authordivyaa