[ 38 ] GOODBYE

Guys we are too close to 6k followers, please help.
As I randomly visited your account and I randomly realised that ninety percent of my readers are not following me. Lol.

••••••
Third person pov:

"Noah, listen to your dad," Aaorhi pleaded, gently pulling away from the hug. Her eyes filled with tears seeing him crying hard for her. Even though she was aware she was going to miss him a lot, he was not her child anyway. He was just a guest at her good friend's wedding.

She was amazed to see someone crying for her, especially a baby. She thought he would miss her, but not like this. In just three days, they had created a strong bond-a bond between a woman who wants a baby and a baby who wants a mother.

"Noah, we will visit aunty soon," his father said, picking him up into his arms.

"I want mumma," he cried out loudly, grabbing the attention of the elders who were preparing to leave for Uttar Pradesh.

"We will invite mumma to Russia," his father said. She looked at his face to see if he was telling the truth or just giving an idea to stop his crying. He said goodbye to others and walked to the car. Noah was still crying continuously.

She slowly walked back to her room, wondering how fast a bond could be created. She used to get him ready for functions, help him bathe, feed him with her own hands, and sleep with him. He was always in her arms or lap.

She came into her room and shut the door behind her. She tried to keep herself busy so that she would forget about him and focus on her packing. But those crying voices brought so many thoughts inside her mind.

She thought about how much she begged God for a baby and how much she suffered just to have a loved one by her side. She realized that Noah had left her now. She would work, return to the apartment, cook for herself, and sleep alone. No one to share how her day was. No weekend plans. No one to help with homework.

She tried to hold back her tears but couldn't. In realization, she thought everyone was happy but God had done this to her. She felt like nothing but an ugly, unlucky woman, she said to herself.

"Out of the sudden, why?" Mr. Choudhary Amazed questioned. Advik glared at Ganga. She smiled sadly, slightly, to cover up the situation. Her father, who had just told them that they were moving to Dubai today, told his daughter to come early with her bags. She nodded and left.

He felt a clenching in his chest, made a fist with his palms, and glanced at his girlfriend walking away. Meanwhile, their parents were busy talking to each other, and he followed her. Each step increased the speed of his walk. She reached the corridor and glanced back at him, standing in front of the elevator. His steps stopped when he saw two ladies coming out of the elevator.

Ganga then exchanged some words and smiled. They left, and as soon as they left, Advik gripped her elbow and dragged her into the elevator. They stood facing each other. She glanced at his face with widened eyes. He clenched his jaw, and as soon as the door closed, he quickly took a step forward. She immediately moved back, feeling her back hit against the iron wall of the elevator.

"What is this?" he questioned, putting his hands on the wall aggressively. His reason for being furious was not that she was moving to Dubai. It was heartbreaking for him. He was angry because, for the past week, he had been requesting her to share what she was hiding. She always made excuses but never shared that she was moving far away from him.

She lowered her gaze, feeling guilty and unable to maintain eye contact with him. He was on the edge of crying. From his point of view, he was hurt to know she never found him important enough to share something about her life with him.