[ 12 ] C A R R A C E

Dmitry

After saying goodbye, we all sat in the car, heading to Rajasthan. They suggested a flight, but I declined; I love road trips.

I prefer the journey over the destination. And this destination is going to be the best because Geet will be there with me.

I plan to confess to her, kiss her, hug her, tease her, and make her mine.

She's driving the car; I'm in the passenger seat, the girls in the second back seat, and the boys in the last seat.

"I think we should manage a second car," saraswati said, struggling to sit. "I don't think so, you are slim," Ivan flirted. She glared at him. I chuckled and moved my eyes to my soon-to-be wife. Nervousness is clearly showing in her eyes, satisfying me, and I can't help but smirk; it's a habit of mine.

She started driving, and we played songs, singing along.

Third-person POV:

"We can't even have fun; Advik is here," Laxmi said into Saraswati's ear.

"Yeah, yaar. He should be at home; there's a lot of work for him there," she replied, and they both nodded in agreement.

"Guys, aren't you getting bored?" Victor asked. "I was going to say this," Ivan added.

"Wait, I'm doing something," Pavel responded before leaning forward to the girls' seat.

"Sister-in-law, drive fast!" he shouted. Due to the loud music, it was hard for Geeta to hear him. She slowed down the music and asked, "What?"

"I'm saying, drive fast," Pavel repeated. "Sure," she replied and changed gears.

"Geeta, didn't you hear me? I don't like high speed," he reminded her, but she ignored me.

Then, another Scorpio came next to them. Their gaze shifted to it simultaneously. A guy was driving the car; he glanced at them, slid his glasses down, smirked, and left them behind him.

"Hawwwww, did he just make fun of us?" Ivan shouted, his revengeful spirit ignited.

[ Note : Author don't know much about car but still tried don't make fun if anything wrong here , lol ]

"Sister-in-law, you should race with him," suggested Pavel.

"You are right," she said and accelerated the car, making Dmitry and the girls scream. Dmitry put his foot on the seat and hugged them. The girls hugged each other, while the boys, including Advik, enjoyed the race.

The boys were cheering, and the girls were shouting for help as she increased the speed. They came level with him; he laughed and accelerated his car too, coming in front of us and cutting the way closely.

"Hawwwww!" they screamed together. "Sister-in-law, he laughed at you," teased Pavel.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't be stupid. Geeta, leave them; they're crackheads. I don't want to die. Geeta, listen to me," Dmitry pleaded, requesting her to slow down.

"Geeta, stop the car near the restaurant," Advik announced in a loud voice.

She didn't reply because she was too focused on winning. Chasing the car, she shifted to gear 6. In the end, her stubbornness paid off; she won the race, leaving them behind. Her cousins and Dmitry's friends cheered for her. She stopped the car in front of the restaurant, and everyone got out.

"I'm proud of my soon-to-be-wife," Dmitry patted her shoulder.

She glanced at him. "Yeah, yeah, you're the one who begged to stop the car," Geeta teased him.