[ 3 ] D M I T R Y

" What is this behavior girls " I complained and walked to the bed to avoid facing them

" What is this behavior girls " I complained and walked to the bed to avoid facing them. They followed me. " So you get agree " one of them asked in excitement. I just hummed, "Chalo chalo chalo " They all shouted in excitement making me flinch, and they ran outside.

[ Let's, let's go, let's go]

I walked out and went to the railing, they ran to the living room and told the elders about the decision, I chuckled at their behavior. Everyone got happy like it was all up to me.
I couldn't stop myself from reaching there, so I went downstairs. Everyone smiled at me, which made me feel shy, Lowered my gaze and sat on the couch.

My father asked my uncle to visit Pandit ji tomorrow. " Unhe ghar hi le ana apne sath, mangni ke liye subh muhurt dekh lenge," my father said to my uncle.

[ Bring them home with you, we will see the auspicious time for the engagement. ]

Don't they do it too quickly? I glanced at my mother, she put her hand on my shoulder for comfort.

" Do you have any problems? " she whispered a question bending down. " No I haven't but I'm just confused " I replied, " We were waiting for your reply only and this is just an engagement, marriage has still time " My aunty informed reaching next to me.
" Was something forcing you to agree?" My father asked in concern. Everyone focused on me. I shared a glance with them.

" No no- I was a little confused it's alright everything is alright and Papa I agree happily " I clarified,

He pulled me closer by my waist, His cold hands around my waist making me gasp. Pulled my hair back from my shoulder.  I Was in a red saree with a sleeveless blouse. The strip was thin so it helped him somehow, he smirked slightly, and I noticed his gaze on my shoulder. He pulled down a blouse strip, which made me tighten my grip on his shirt. I felt a whole zoo inside my stomach.
He pressed his lips against my shoulder, he was leaving dozens of peaks on my bare shoulder. I was gasping, closing my eyes, and tightening my grip. I felt a sensation down my spine.
He did the same to my other shoulder. I was feeling shy and couldn't have enough guts to look at him so I lowered my gaze. We forgot that we have to go to a party. His hands went to my neck, slightly tilted it, and kissed there too.
" Let's cancel the party " he whispered and picked me up into his arms, I was surprised. He walked to the couch. Getting hovered above me he unbuttoned his two more buttons.

He gently kissed my cheek and then his eyes went to my cleavage which was revealing because I was lying down and in a blouse. He sucked there and bit the skin, which was inhuman, and made me moan.
" Dmitry be gentle" I requested while stopping him and looking at him.

" Not this time baby " I feel a hit on my head. I opened my eyes and found myself on the bed, I looked around, and all I got were those squirrels who always stick with me.

" Not this time baby let me lose control of myself, " Saras said dramatically and they all laughed. I realized that was my dream and what? They heard me. This habit is gonna ruin me in the future - speak while dreaming.

Ah! It's embarrassing. " There is something in this world called Privacy....do you know? " I complained.

" Oh please at least don't be formal with us, " Yumuna said while sitting next to me.
" And wait wait you haven't seen him and are having hot dreams about him " Lakshi Said with teasing eyes, raising her eyebrows.

Oh God, they got to know what type of dream was that. " Ahm...guys you misunderstood, that wasn't hot and all" I convinced them while taking leave of bed.

" Dmitry be gentle " Saras mimicked, I glared at her, and she giggled shamelessly.
" Um... What's your business so you showed up early in my room? " I asked while crossing my arms.

" Don't try to change the topic just tell us How to do you feel underneath him " Lakshi said and smirked.
" Dmitry be gentle" Saras mimicked one more time. And I threw a pillow at her. They laughed "Get lost " I scolded them.

" Okay we will tell him ourselves that you are dreaming about him when he comes this Sunday," Yumuna said while standing up.

" Dad calling you downstairs, Pandit ji is here " Lakshi takes the position to leave.

They leave from there. I took a deep sigh. At least they left me alone.
But wait what they will tell him?
" Oh no, these girls " I followed them.

While I was going downstairs I thought " This Sunday....what does she mean ? ".
Wait does it mean they are coming this Sunday?
And what's today " Wednesday "

In the living room.
When I went there, Pandit Ji had already left. my Stupid sister making their way to breakfast. I went back to freshen up myself.

At breakfast time.

They all told me about the engagement day. " It's too close, we have to hurry up in everything " my father is getting tense about the preparation.
" Don't worry papa, everything will run great " I comforted them.
They placed his hand on my head and looked at me with the most beautiful smile in the world. Made my eyes fill up.
" I'm sending you Dmitry's number to tell him about this, " Papa said to Advik.

After some time they left, only us and my cousin and younger brother.
He was going to work but was interrupted by Lakshi
" Advik send me his number "
" Why? " He replied.
" Ahm... Saras cleared her throat. And looked at me. Advik followed her gaze. I noticed and I was confused. He smiled slightly and unlocked his phone. I was still unaware of what was going on between them. did I think it right, it should not be.

" What do you mean? "
My phone made a notification sound. I checked. It was a number saved by Dmitry on his phone. My eyes widened with surprise, Now I understand what's the eye-to-eye conversation.

" Oh ab jyda overacting mat kar I know dil me ladoo phut rahe hai "

[ Oh don't overacting now , I know you are getting excited from inside ]

Don't forget to vote and comment <3