[ 24 ] T R U T H O R D A R E

Chapter isn't grammatically Corrected I'll do that in morning if you guys have patience till then you have to wait or if you can manage with some error you can continue

First of all before this thing come into your mind I should've tell you

Every main character's pov will be here in next chapters not so long but how they were feeling and all.

Third person pov :

This time the bottle stops on Maria.

“ Truth or dare “ Ivan questioned and she chose Truth to escape from reality. He thought for a few seconds.

“ I have a serious question , I'm curious to know” he started with a hesitation. “ No problem, clear your confusion Ivan “ She replied.

“ Did you ever fart and blame someone else ? “ His questioned leave burst out of laughter.

“ Fuck! “ Pavel was laughing so hard that his face got red and he held his stomach. “ Well this is my curiosity too “ he joined.

“ Bitch shithead bastard Ivan '' she swears and punch on her back. “ You have to answer “ he teased.

He nodded in the middle of laughter leaving all others getting more crazy. “ How I wanna know the whole story “ Lakshi urged.

“ Okay we guys were on mission spending our night in the hotel , Ivan was listening songs have airpod in his ears I farted and acted I wasn't the one then I blame on him and he didn't even know “ she told the whole story,

Meanwhile Ivan was surprised, it was the unexpected twist in the story. “ What the hell Maria , how could you do that ? “ He complained and slapped her back. She held his hands “ I am sorry stupid “ she apologized.

“ Maria you are such a mannerless girl don't talk to me “

“ Wait Geet have you ever done this ? “ Dmitry questioned Geet. “ Shut up Dmi “ she shouted out of embarrassment.

“ Yeah Jiju she once blamed Yamuna but got caught “ Lakshi Told leaving Dmitry laughing more hard. “ Bitch I will kill you “ She punched Lakshi.

“ Do beautiful girls fart too ? “ Pavel questioned.
“ No Mr. We guys don't have digestion system “ lakshi response.
“ I said beautiful girl Miss “ He replied,

“ Wow smooth roast “ Maksim drops ghee in the fire. She glared at Pavel. “ Saying someone who himself looks like a monkey “ she mumbled.
“ I heard it, “ he remarked with a smirk. “ Good for you “ she said and rolled her eyes.

“ You tell me Sister in law “ he moved to Geet.
“ We are living beings too, Pavel, “ Geet laughed.

The bottle rolled again and this stopped on Dmitry.

“ Jiju, now you are in the trap, “ Lakshi remarked, teasing him.
“ I love the trap if it relates me to my Mrs. “ He replied with a smirk.
“ Ooohoooo “ Saras reacted.

“ Truth or dare “ Yamuna questioned.
“ Ofcourse dare, “ he replied.

“ Okay you have to close your eyes and we all girls will forward our hands you have to guess which one is yours Mrs. Hands “ she told him.

“ Easy, “ he chuckled.

“ Easy ? Mr. Jiju, if you lose, My sista will give you punishment, “ Lakshi warned.

“ Oh wow I'm ready to lose “ he giggled and playfully put a cushion in front of his face, cutting off her view.

“ Such a flirt “ Geet mumbled and could not stop her smile.