[ 9 ] S T A Y I N G H E R E

Dmitry - Geeta
Ivan - Saraswati
Pavel - Laxmi
Victor - Yumuna

"Ask your girlfriend. I don't know," Yumuna responded and started again to walk inside, leaving Victor somewhat confused as he shrugged his shoulders.

Dmitry's Pov :

I needed to find out who that guy was and what he was talking about. I couldn't afford to ruin my image in front of Geet.

At the jewelry shop:

"Saraswati, what does Geet like the most?" Dmitry's mother asked.

"Aunty, what about Kade?" Saraswati suggested.

She was looking confused and Saras got the point, " ahm...bangal ? " She gave her a hint.

She nodded and began looking through various designs, as the man presented there show them. While looking around the shop, her gaze landed on Ivan, who was staring at her. Caught in the act, Ivan simply smiled. She looked away without responding and walked to the other side of Mrs. Volkov. Ivan approached her, leaning against the counter.

"Do you want something? You can tell me, I'll get it for you as a gift," he said , more sense like a tease as he winked.

"You can't afford my choice" she replied looking away. He just chuckled and putted his hands inside his pocket.

An hour later, they returned home.

Inside the kitchen:

Saraswati went to get some water while Yumuna was already there, enjoying a plate of "chole chawal" as she sat on the counter.

"What's up?" Saraswati asked.

Saraswati approached her, and Yumuna filled a spoon with rice, offering it to her. She opened her mouth to accept it.

Afterward, Yumuna refilled her glass with water and began drinking.

" nothing ...wese tum Ghar par nahi thi " Yumuna noted

T : [ Nothing... By the way, you weren't at home ]

" Haan , Geet ki saas ke sath market gayi thi" Saraswati replied.

[ T : Yeah, I went to the market with Geeta's mother-in-law. ]

" bas tum dono , aunty ( her mother ) ne permission de di thi ? Yumuna questioned.

[ T : Just the two of you? Did Aunty give permission? ]

" Nahi wo Ivan ka bacha tha humare sath ," Saraswati explained, a hint of irritation in her voice. "What happened?" Yumuna asked.

[ "No, it was Ivan with us ]

"Nothing, I just don't like his face, kamina ," Saraswati complained, her tone revealing her frustration.

As she started discussing Ivan, Laxmi entered the kitchen.

"You guys haven't slept yet?" Laxmi questioned as she entered the kitchen.

"Nothing, just listening to the love story," Yumuna quipped as she folded her legs above the counter.

"Hey, it's not a love story," Saraswati scolded.

"Oh, whose story is it?" Laxmi inquired as she joined them.

"It's no one's, she's just crazy," Saraswati replied, filling a glass with water.

"That guy, you know," Laxmi began.

"Hmm," they both responded.

" kutta , flirt kara tha "