Chapter38

Ian..Ian..*paulit ulit na sambit niya sa pangalan nito. Pls...oh, pls!!* she softly pleaded but she didn't know what she was pleading for.
You're not yet ready for me, baby. I know this is your first time. I don't want to hurt you. I have to ready you so you would be able to take all of me.*he huskily mumbled in all selflessness.
Nagpatuloy ito sa ginagawa nitong paghahanda sa kanya. Until she felt that she burst into a million twinkling stars. The quick pulsation of pleasure that exploded inside her almost blinded her. It was satisfyingly exquisite.
Then, slowly, almost tormentingly, she glided her hands to the entity of his sleek, silky & burning flesh. She heard him moan hard, with a mixture of pleasure & pain on what she did. Until her boldness prompted her to go on.
She lowered herself more & kissed him there.
I think you are ready for me, baby*he nudged her thighs open.
She felt the tip of his manhood slowly gaining entrance. She felt excitement, anxiety & pleasure all at the same time.Hanggang sa maramdaman nalang niya ang pananakop ni Ian sa kabasalan ng kanya mundo. His swift & forceful entry resulted into some discomfort & pain.
Just tell me to stop, bhie, & I will, even if it's killing me.
N-no, just go on. I'm going to be fine.*aniya at piliy na sinusupil ang pag-alpas ng paghihirap sa kanyang tono upang hindi ito magdalawang isip na tapusin ang nasimulan na nito dahik nanatili lang itong patang tuod.Niyakap niya ito at ikinawit pa niya ang kanyang mga binti sa baywang nito.
Now she was feelinh his frenzied movements
She experienced the most wonderful but unexplainable pleasure that ony two lovers had the chance to ever experience. His warm loving spread within her, in an earth-shattering release, her own passion colloded with his with equal fervor. They both called each other's name, while embracing each other tightly, on the pinnacle of their climax. They had reached that heavenly mantra. Her soul bonded with his height of their passion.
It was heavenly..

Ginabi na ng uwi sina Shin at Ian. Hiyang hiya siya sa ina nito. Pero hindi iyon naging dahilan upang humupa ang kaligayahang nararamdaman niya
She knew she was beaming with joy & it was hard not to notice it.
Mukhang masayang-masaya ka yata, hija??*puna ng ginang sa kanya. Kumusta naman ang pamamasyal ninyong dalawa??*Isa lamang iyong inosenteng pagtatanong ngunit hindi niya mapigilang isipin na baka nakaabot sa kaalaman nito ang nangyari sa kanila ni Ian sa tree house.
M-mabuti naman po.*sagot niya nang hindi nag-aangat ng paningin.Ramdam niyang namumula ang mga pisngi niya dahil sa sobrang hiya...