TAEHYUNG CHAPTER 2

I swirl the whiskey in my glass and take the final sip as the bitterness burns my throat. I take a deep breath, my head throbbing with having to be hostile the whole day, which is not my cup of tea.

It's late and everyone has left. I work for the most famous underground Mafia MIN DRAGON and the biggest company, where we specialize in the making of hotels. We have more than thirty running hotels all over Seoul. We are the most reputed company and the most successful CEOs.
We are unique in the way we operate. It's like a tenuous game we play, being the masters of both MAFIA and CEOs, and I enjoy it.

I've been waiting to take over the MINS ever since I started here. Yoongi is everything I wish to be.
But with his declining health, there's been pressure and anxiety.

Jungkook has been back for more than six months, and Yoongi had already been preparing suitors for him. After talking with Yoongi, I found out that everything in his name will go to that spoilt brat. Honestly, I think it's sad because he has no sought of attributes other than sitting and looking pretty while having a billion-dollar fortune.

Now Yoongi wants to find a suitor who he thinks will be capable enough to handle the empire. Ridiculous.
I do not doubt that Jungkook will follow Yoongi's orders blindly just to make him happy, but I will have to make a plan to marry Jungkook.
It's not something I want, but to become the next leader I will have to. Jungkook will cause my misfortune unless I become the man he marries.

I purse my lips, fingers tapping against the rim of my glass restlessly. I need to think of a plan fast. Suddenly, Yoongi barges in, coughing hysterically . The sound is jagged and rough as blood drips into the handkerchief his holding. I feel the whiskey making its way to my throat, and my heart suddenly feels uneasy as I take in the disheveled state his in.

I smash the half-smoked cigarette into the shiny gold ashtray.
"Are you okay, Yoongi?"
His eyes meet mine, and he waves me off.
"No, no, I'm okay." he runs a hand over his now sweaty face.
"Any news on Kim Yugyeom?"

Even in this state his still worried about Jungkook's suitor. Frustration bleeds into me, spreading like wildfire, but I mask it up with a sympathetic look.

"I've tried to get into contact with him, but no luck so far." Yoongi blows out a ragged breath.
"We need to be working faster to find him the best man. My days are numbered I don't have much time left."
My heart feels anxious for some reason but I ignore it like it's poisonous to me.

Yoongi jerks forward again as another cough pours in. I help him by his shoulders and put him on the bed.
"Don't stress yourself too much, we can deal with this tomorrow. Just rest for now."
He coughs again but harder this time, and more blood seems to come out.

I stand by silently, my jaw tensing. It's strange watching the man you've looked up to since a child disintegrate in front of you.
I know he needs privacy so I exit swiftly, bidding my goodbye as I make my way out.

As I walk toward my car, I hear a muffled sound. I glance around and realize it's coming from the garden house. I thought it was always locked at this hour, that's strange.

I take a few steps to see the door closed, I twist the handle scanning the room, and was startled to see the scene unfolding in front of me.
It takes me a few moments to process who it is.
Jungkook.

His sitting on another guy's lap, his body lies bare as he kisses this boy. I can't help but appreciate the soft curves of his body, seeing him in an entirely different light. I mean when I first saw Jungkook he was just thirteen.

While his body was skinny and fragile mine was already built because of the training I received. He was a little boy who I found spoilt and ungrateful but now he seems so different. His body looks toned but his waist is so small with perfectly thick thighs. I look back at the scene when I hear-

"I Love You Jungkook." The brown-haired boy says.
"I love you too Mingyu."
It seems that Jungkook is still seeing that lover boy of his . This is going to be interesting.

Jungkook moans into the kiss.
I scoff.
Jungkook has no idea what it would be like to be fucked by a man. The amount of pleasure he will feel would make his body writhe in my hands.
My cock pulses at the image of him tied to my bed, begging me to eat him until he can't stand on his own.

I bite back a groan and leave the scene before pleasure takes over my mind and I end up making a stupid decision that could ruin my plan.
I jump in my car, trying to calm my racing mind and pulsing cock.

What the hell was wrong with me? This is Jungkook, a spoilt rich brat who only comes in my way.
I have no interest in him, but why is he suddenly the holder of all my thoughts these days? It's like he burned his way in my mind, and I can't get him out.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys. If you are uncomfortable with smut or sexually intimate characters please don't read. Enjoy the rest of your day/night. Please don't forget to vote for me my beautiful sinners.