JUNGKOOK CHAPTER 7

I wasn't sure how to feel after exiting Taehyung's office. I know what I said sounded stupid, but I have thought about it a lot and realized it's the best solution.

It made perfect sense to me because Taehyung is the only one my brother fully trusts and relies on. The only problem I have is talking to Mingyu, I'm afraid he won't handle it well. I mean it's stupid for me to think anyone would handle this situation well but I'm trying hard to make a future for us without disappointing the people I love. My brother.

After talking with Taehyung, I feel more anxiety than reassurance.
With him, it's like playing with fire, and trying not to get burnt.
I can't get rid of this unsettling feeling and it's making me feel uncomfortable.

I texted Mingyu telling him to meet me earlier than Taehyung because I wanted to clear things between us.
I wish things could have been different, I wish I had a normal life without having to worry so much.

People think it's easy for me but no one truly understands the pain and ache I feel.
Yoongi has given me everything since a child yet I still yearn for love, respect, understanding, and affection.
I just wish to be myself, where I don't have to pretend that I'm okay just to make other people feel satisfied.
I just want to be Jungkook, not Min Jungkook a mafia's brother.

I stare at the brightly painted canvas that hangs on the wall across me.
It was when I was just ten years old.
I run into my brother's office, seeing him discuss his business but I don't pay heed to that as excitement fills me. "Hyung, hyung look at this. My teacher told me to paint the things I love most in life." 
I show my brother a painting of me and him playing in my favorite park.
"Wow, my Sundoong-ie is so talented, it looks beautiful." He says happily.
He takes the canvas and walks to the opposite side of the house and hangs it on the room wall.
"There, now it looks perfect."

Hyung gifted me a gold necklace on my sixteenth birthday, it had my parents picture in it and he told me when I missed my parents, I should look at it and be reminded that I'm not alone. Even though I've never met them I craved for my parents love.

The room door opens and I snap out of my thoughts. I look up to find Mingyu standing with a bright smile on his face, and reality kicks in as well as the anxiety. My stomach rolls and tightens, nausea shooting its way to my throat.

"Hey, sweetheart." He says gently.
His smile drops as he studies my anxious face.
"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly.
"I just-I "
He bends down and takes my hand in his.
"Is everything okay? your silence is worrying me, kook."
I swallow hard before spilling the words.
"I spoke to my brother," I say nervously.

"Oh, what did he say?"
My mouth becomes dry.
"He wants me to get married."
Something flashes in his eyes.
"You told him no right?" He asks me with so much hope.
I don't say anything.
"For fuck sake Jungkook answer me, what did you say!" He screams.
"YES I-I said yes."

He laughs.
"Of course you would say yes, why was I even expecting a different response?
I'm so tired of this kook, it's becoming suffocating to live like this. I don't think I can do this anymore." He says sadly.
"What are you saying, please Mingyu listen to me, I can make this work, I will make us work. please don't do this to us." I say pleading with him.

"You're the one who did this to us Jungkook, not me, I have been there supporting everything you say following you like a blind puppy, and it's suffocating me." He says a few Teardrops stain his face.

"But I-I love you, I lo-love you, please don't stop fighting for us. I have asked Taehyun-"
"Don't even mention that asshole's name, I bet your brother wants to marry you off to him huh because he's better. What do you call it, responsible, so he can take over everything" He says angrily.

He takes my face in his hands.
"You know I will always love you kook, but I can't do this anymore. This is not what I want my life to be like and please don't contact me it will only make things harder for the both of us."

He lets go of my tear-stained face and joins our forehead together then he walks away.
"No please, just listen once don't leave me too. Plea-please." I say begging.

I fall to my knees the tears becoming unbearable and I find it hard to breathe.
A few moments later I hear taehyung's voice.

"Jungkook I just saw your lover boy leave-"
"Oh my god Jungkook, what the hell happened?" Taehyung says panicked.
I hear his voice but I don't look up.
I feel Taehyung pulling me to his chest.
"Breathe Jungkook, I need you to relax. Remember Love, smell the flowers blow the candle." I hear him whispering.
He chants it and I feel my breathing become steady but before I can thank him, black dots blur my vision and all I see are his panicked eyes before I fall into his arms.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
The next chapters are going to be 👀. Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote.