JUNGKOOK CHAPTER 10

After what happened yesterday, I feel sick.
I had a fun time in college and got along with mostly everyone, although I never tried to make lasting friendships with people beyond Jimin, and now that I'm finally back home I feel so alone.

I've been locked in my room for the past hours trying to think of a way to go against Taehyung but nothing seems to be working.
I wonder what Mingyu would think when hears about my marriage.

This is all my fault though.
There's no one to blame but myself. I should have been smarter with my decisions. If Taehyung is threatening to kill Mingyu.
I wonder how many other people he killed. Will he kill me or my brother?
God, I can't risk it.

My brother believed me so easily yesterday that I'm still reeling from the realization that he didn't even care enough to get angry.
A part of me feels sad and disappointed that he couldn't see through the facade but I guess I'm to blame for keeping so much of who I truly am from him, just to keep myself from seeing his disappointed face.

A knock on the door is heard and I close my phone hiding it under my pillow.
I walk towards the door and take in deep breaths before opening it. Taehyung is leaning against the door frame, his black sleeves are rolled up to his forearm giving me a full display of his tattoo. My stomach flips and I blow out a breath, angry at myself because my body always reacts this way when his around.
He pushes me slightly away from the door and I scoff.
How dare he, in my room.
I turn to face.

"uhm excuse me, this is my room you can't just barge in here without my permission." I say scoffing.
He laughs and my eye twitches in disbelief at this motherfucker.
"Since I'm going to be your soon-to-be husband it kind off gives me a right. But that won't be needed anymore because you going to pack up and say bye to this beautiful room." He says.
I look up confused.
"what do you mean by pack?" I ask still confused.
"What I mean is grab some suitcases and put your clothes inside ." He says sarcasm dripping in his tone.

"I'm well aware of how to pack Taehyung, I meant why do I have to pack?" I say rolling my eyes.
"Do you honestly think I would leave my husband to sleep somewhere else that's not with me." He says smiling.
"Don't call me that, I don't belong to you and I'm not your husband." I say angrily.
"Yet."

Rage blinds my sight and before I can stop myself my hand comes in contact with his face. My palms are blood red and I look up at Taehyung suddenly feeling scared. He chuckles and brings his hand to his nose wiping off the small drop of blood my ring caused.

I was about to apologize, the words on the tip of my tongue but before I can my body is pulled harshly and slammed against the wall.
What is up with this man and slaming me against the wall all the time? 🌚

His figure towers over me, pressing his weight on top of mine, his so close that I get a whiff of his intoxicating scent. The smell is so strong and musky that my mind feels fuzzy.
My stomach clenches when I feel him play with my waist chain.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask stuttering.
"I'm showing you your place."
His fingers run up my spine and unwanted goosebumps spread along my arms as a noise slips out my mouth mistakenly.
"You can't just do anything you want," I say bitterly.
He brings his face closer to mine. His warm breath fanning my lips.

"I can do whatever the hell I want." He says clenching his jaw.
"Not surprising honestly, I mean it's coming from a man who's the son of Satan." I say.
"That's right princess." He says.
His tattooed hand wraps around my neck, his hold tighter than yesterday.
" I'm your Devil."
I try my best to push him away, but I fail in embarrassment.

"You can try all you want Taehyung but giving me your last name doesn't mean I will bow to you." I say it trying to be loud but his grip is so tight that the words come out a little muffled.
He smirks.
"We'll see about that."
I feel myself slumping.
Why do I always feel so weak and helpless?

"What do you want from me Taehyung, I thought you hated me so why...why do you want to marry me. Do you want something, The Empire? Mins? Everything that doesn't belong to you?" I say my breath cutting short.
His hold on my neck loosens completely ignoring my question.

"If you even think about raising your hands to me again, you won't like the consequences. Understand?"
I scoff turning my face away from him.
He grips my chin and jerks my face back harshly.
"I said, Do. You. Understand?"

I ball my hands into fists, If I have to find a way out of this I will have to go along with him for now.
"I understand." I grind my teeth.
"Good boy."
He lets go of me and walks to my desk.

"Now listen and listen carefully because I hate repeating myself. He says.
Play your part well because we have to make everyone believe that we're madly in love and you will be the good, dutiful, little husband I know you are, and after your brother dies, you will make a public announcement that you have no interest in your brother's business and because you trust me so much you will be signing it over to me." He says each syllable slowly.

I look at him in shock.
So that's why he wants to marry me, to get the empire. Fucking bastard.
Realization sets upon me. If I marry Taehyung and disappear, the empire will be at stake, I will lose everything my brother told me to keep safe but if I don't I might lose everything I want safe.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Be prepared guys ah-uhm anyways hope u guys enjoyed. If you vote taekook will appear in ur dreams😉. Be safe.