JUNGKOOK CHAPTER 9

After Taehyung leaves, I fall to the floor my hands automatically going around my neck. What have I done?
I knew asking him for help was a bad idea yet I still did it, God I'm so stupid.
I wipe the small drop of tears that roll down my face, my mind refusing to think about what he would do to Mingyu if  I    disobeyed his orders.
I make my way to the bathroom.

I undress my clothes and turn on the shower.
The warm water hits my body and I instantly relax, feeling more at ease.
I spread a small amount of my favorite floral body scent onto my hands and wash myself.
I continue my shower for another five minutes and step out.

I choose a simple outfit.
A long sleeve white lace shirt paired with blue ripped jeans and flats.
I touch my face with a little makeup trying to cover up my swollen eyes and spray my favorite vanilla perfume.

I exhale a shaky breath, this is going to be a very long day.
I dressed up slightly differently today because every Thursday I have lunch with my brother and Taehyung, and he knew that we will be together so it would be easier for him to manipulate me.

I make my way downstairs, into the dining hall to see Yoongi and Taehyung already seated.
My gaze locks on Taehyung and our eyes meet for a brief second before I look down and take my seat.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you Sundoong-ie, what have you been doing?" Yoongi asks smiling.
I look up and smile back at him.
"Nothing much old man, just doing a bunch of different things," I say.

That's not the truth, I don't do anything anymore other than lock myself in the room.
"I think someone has finally taken my advice, I'm happy to see you're enjoying yourself. Yoongi says taking a sip of his whiskey.

I laugh a little to cut off the uneasiness I feel coming from Taehyung's intense gaze on me. I pick up my chopsticks and begin to eat after my brother does first.
We all begin to eat silently and after a few minutes, the food is removed by the maids and replaced with dessert.
I look up at Yoongi.

"Any special reason for the desert?" I ask curiously.
"I made sure we have dessert one last time as a family before I die.
"Hyung, how can-"
"No, it's okay Sundoong I have come to terms that my time Is running out and you should too." He says it so softly that
I swallow the hurt that just prickled.

How can it be so easy for other people to just accept it or am I the problem?
I nod my head and begin to eat the dessert.

Everything is fine until I hear Taehyung's voice.
"Yoongi. Jungkook and I have been meaning to tell you something." He says expression serious.
I look at Taehyung in shock, I'm not even ready yet.
My brother looks at me.
"Yes of course, what do you have to say?"

My grip tightens on my chopsticks and I stutter.
"Hyung, I- I -"
"I love him" Taehyung's voice cuts through.
"What?" Yoongi says shocked.
"Yes Yoongi, Jungkook, and I have been in love for a long time and we didn't know how to tell you."

Taehyung looks at me and nods his head telling me to continue. So I look at my brother. My palms are sweaty due to my tight hold on the chopsticks.

"His right hyung, I'm in love with him, we didn't mean for it to happen this way but I guess the heart wants what it wants." I say trying to look sad.
I look over to Taehyung, satisfaction is written across his face, he looks at me and smile.
but the only thing I look at him with is hatred and disgust and by the look on his face, I know he sees it too.

"When did it happen? How? And why haven't you said anything to me before?" Yoongi questions.
"I was afraid of disappointing you Hyung and I thought you would be so against it and that it might harm Taehyung's place in your life."
"Then why tell me now?" He asks.
"I was afraid of losing Taehyung forever. After you suggested marriage to me, I thought about it and I knew that I wouldn't be able to do it because I can't live without him." I make my voice sad.

Hyung sighs and removes his chair walking towards me.
I stand up as well facing him. He takes my hand in his.
"And this is who you love.?" He aks pointing at Taehyung.
Tears roll down my cheeks before I can stop them.

"What are you crying?" He ask worriedly.
I shake my head.
"I'm just happy hyung, I thought you would be angry with me." My voice is horse.
"I would never be angry with you Jungkook. Taehyung is a good man, and I'm happy you thought about this. Now that I think of it, I should have thought about this sooner. Taehyung is a very capable man and I'm sure he would take the best care of you." He says smiling.

I look at him shocked but mask it up with a smile. 
This is not at all what I wanted Hyung.

"Come here Taehyung, don't be quiet," Hyung says.
Taehyung walks over to us smiling and I feel him place his hand on my waist.

Yoongi takes mine and Taehyung's hand in his, joining it together.
He looks at Taehyung.
"You better look after my business and my Sundoong properly otherwise I'll make sure to take you with me." Yoongi says strictly.
"I will look after them with my life, you know I will," Taehyung says, his voice softer than his normal tone.
"Then you both have my blessing."
He brings us in a hug and I close my eyes letting my nightmare settle in.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Destiny can be a funny thing huh. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it. Be safe and stay healthy. If you vote taekook will appear in your room😉😘