JUNGKOOK CHAPTER 5

Kim Taehyung is so fucking infuriating.
I need to calm my nerves and the only person that can help me is-.

"So I bought us two bottles of wine, by the way you sounded over the phone, I could tell my best friend needed it." Jimin says sighing.
I hum and take the glass of wine, it rolls down my throat smoothly leaving a sweet sensation.
"Thanks, chim, I don't know what I would do without you," I say.

"Anything for you babe, so want to tell what's been going on lately?" Jimin asks.
I pick up my bowl of M&Ms and grab a hand full before plopping it in my mouth.
"Where do I even start, there are so much of things I have to tell you, this is why you have to stop going everywhere and stay with me." I say sulking.
"I know baby but my dad is a mafia and you know I hate staying at home with him." He says sadly.
"I know."

"Well for starters my brother wants me to get married."
"WHAT!" Jimin yells.
"That's not all, I think Taehyung has something to do with that idea, you know his been planting shit in my brother's head for years now." I say assured of my thought.
"Damn, I did miss a lot didn't I, so what are you going to do?" Jimin asks.

"I have no idea what to do. Mingyu has been asking me to talk to him but you know I can't say no to my brother, especially since his health has been decreasing." I say rubbing my forehead.
"I think taehyung has feelings for you." jimin says out of the blue.
"Wh-what, n-no he doesn't." I stutter.

"If he doesn't like you then why does he always look at you like that?"
"Like what?" I ask curiously.
"Like his ready to eat you," Jimin says in a duh tone.
"Oh my God, I think the wine has gotten to your brain." I say

My cheeks tint red as I remember what he said earlier.
"I could teach you a few ways of how a real man fucks his lover."
I shake my head to get rid of that thought, something is wrong with me.

"What's got you all blushy my dear kook?" Jimin asks smirking.
"Nothing okay, now drink your wine quietly." I say annoyed mostly at myself for thinking of taehyung in such a way when I have a sweet boyfriend.
Suddenly guilt crawls up my skin, I'm so bad. I don't deserve someone like Mingyu.

"Are you still going to pursue modeling ?" Jimin's asks interrupting my train of thoughts.
"No, it's just a part of my hobby now." I say sadly.
"Seriously, I thought you loved it," Jimin says shocked.
"I still do, you know how complicated it can be." I say sighing.
"Trust me I know, remember that time in college when I told you I wanted to become a singer?" Jimin says.
"Yes, you said that your father forbade you because he already has the money for everything you want." I say remembering the event.
"Yep, being in this type of life sucks huh." He says puffing out his cheeks.
"Yep, I wish I could go far far away from here."

"So about the marriage, is he going to find suitors and see which one can handle the empire?"
"I don't know and I'm not a medal to be won." I say feeling hurt that my brother thinks I'm not capable enough to take over the business.
Jimin scoffs.
" Then tell him that Kook, how do you expect him to understand you when you don't speak about your true feelings," Jimin says a bit angrily.

"His Dying! Chim, he never asked anything from me, and you know that he saved me from being an orphan." I say. Before I can stop the tears, it pours down my reddened cheeks. I feel my throat burn and suddenly it becomes hard to breathe properly.

"He's my only family, an-and I won't have any family left after he die-dies." I try my best not to stutter but fail miserably as I begin to hiccup.
Jimin rushes over to me and hugs me, rubbing my back in soothing circles.
"I understand kook it's okay. I'm here for you, everything will be okay."
He whispers.

I know nothing is going to be okay unless- "Why make me the enemy when I can be your ally?"
Taehyung's voice rings in my head and even though I loathe the idea, I think his the only person who can help me get what I want.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Have an amazing day/night my beautiful taekookers. Please vote