TAEHYUNG CHAPTER 4

After exiting the room, I decided to wait in the dining area.
Leaning back, I rest my forearm on the table and focus my gaze on my cigar. Frustration bleeds into my pores.

I know for a fact what Jungkook wants to talk about. His sad sob love story, but if he does that, it will only ruin the plan I have. I know for sure that Yoongi will not approve though considering that he forbid Jungkook from ever meeting with his boy toy.

I glance around the room, taking in the view of trophies.
Being here still feels like a dream, I've always dreamt about being in a place like this since a child.

It took me seven years to get here, after someone killed my family I had nothing. I was helpless until I saved a man that was nearly shot. That's when Yoongi came into my life and took me in. He wanted me to work for him, so I started to work under the Mins, training to become the best person there and I did.

I became the best shooter, spy, Ceo, and agent.
I left my past behind and created a new image for myself. I have worked hard for this business and it still runs smoothly because I keep charge of everything. All of these trophies are reminders of how far I've come today.

As I take my last puff of the cigar my phone rings. I make my way down the hall that's decorated with polished porcelain tiles and answer the phone.

"Boss."
His voice is high and rough, scraping against my eardrums.
"Sir we need you here, something important has come up."
"Okay, I'm on my-"
"Taehyung!"

I pause, my voice cuts off from the loud yell and I turn on my heels to see Jungkook making his way to me, darkness clouding the stars in his eyes.
"I will call you back." I say my eyes never leaving Jungkook's darkened ones. He stops in front of me arms crossing over his chest.

"Was it you that put that bullshit into my brother's head after what you saw last night?"He yells.
"What the hell are you talking about, you have to be more specific than that?" I say annoyed.
"Please stop playing dumb, you know exactly what I mean." He says angrily.

His hands grab my neatly attired suit creasing it in the process. Removing my hand from my pocket, I reach up and grab his wrist.

"Listen if your brother has said something to upset you it has nothing to do with me okay." I say gritting my teeth.
He laughs.
" What do you want Taehyung, firstly sneaking in and watching me and now having the audacity to put the idea of marriage in my brother's head because you know Mingyu and I are still seeing each other. what the fuck do you want!" He yells.

I tug on his wrist and pull our bodies closer until we flushed against each other, my brows creasing in distaste.

My hands tighten on his wrist as my figure slightly towers over him. I glid my finger to his chin and tilt it towards my face so our lips lie inches apart.
"Your love life means nothing to me, you are nothing to me, and If I wished I could make you need nothing but me Jungkook.

I bring my thumb and press it across his lower lip.
"So keep this pretty mouth of yours shut.-"
I snicker.
and why make me the enemy when I can be your ally? "
"You... my ally."
He scoffs .
"Never."
"Whatever suits you Love." I say.

Fire Rages in his eyes.
Loosening my grip on his wrist I turn around to leave, satisfaction spreading through every vein in my body.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Please don't forget to vote my beautiful sinners. Have an amazing night/day. I know Tae is a bit annoying here but everyone has their reasons right?