TAEHYUNG CHAPTER 15

I have been trying to call Jungkook for the past ten minutes and his not answering my calls. I try my best to clear up the annoying feeling I'm getting.

He's been avoiding me the whole week. Every time I go close to him, he walks away. I hear a knock on the door, and I exhale a breath, trying to maintain my composure.

"Come in." I say my voice turning cold.
"Good day, sir. I have the information you've been looking for," Hoseok says.
My ears perk up at that. It can't be possible.

"Here is the file with all the information." He puts it on my desk.
I peek at the leather file, my blood running cold.
"Okay, you may leave now."
He stands there and looks at me. I look back at him, my eyebrow-raising.
"What? don't tell me you're expecting a thanks or clap for doing your job," I say nonchalantly.
"No, Sir, not at all. I'll take my leave then." He says rushed.

After Hoseok leaves, I take the file in my hand. The leather is smooth against my calloused hands. A sick feeling enters in the pit of my stomach. My hands shake as I turn open the first page. When I look at it, I shut the book tight and throw it across the desk.

My eyes shut tightly. The images play in my head over and over again, and I feel my breathing become jagged. I tug my tie and open the first two buttons of my white shirt. But all I see is blood. There's blood everywhere, on the carpet, the table on my body. I hold the edges of my desk and try to calm my breathing. I breathe in and out until I feel my body relax. I can't be a coward, not now especially since the people who murdered my family are in that book. Once I get my hands on them, they will wish they never existed.

I take hold of the leather book again and exhale a shaky breath trying to calm down my ragging nerves. I flip through each page carefully until I stop at the name that's written in bold print.
Mr. Jeon Ji Yuk and Mrs. Jeon Jennie.
Jeons?

I continued to scan the information. The Jeons were the biggest drug dealers and ran a drug store in the poor parts of Korea to hide their doings. It's also said that they had a son Jeon Jeongguk. I continue to read and pause when it says.

Mr Jeon Ji Yuk and Mrs. Jeon Jennie die in a car crash on the highway of Seoul but there is no sign of their baby. The baby has been missing ever since.
I shut the book and place it in my drawer. My head aches at the number of questions it forms.  When I was still a trainee here Yoongi had told me a story of the Jeons and how their drugs  affected the Min business.

I heave a breath and decide to leave the office. When I park my car I see a black Mercedes Ben parked in my usual parking. That's strange I don't recall inviting anyone here. I make my way inside to the living room, the scene unfolding makes my blood boil and anger blinds my sight.

"What the hell is going on here?" I say angrily.
Jungkook is lying beneath a blonde boy and it seems like I have disturbed their 'moment'. I've seen this guy before. I think his Jungkook's friend but that doesn't stop me from becoming a wreck. I face Jungkook and he stutters like his hiding something.

Before he can continue speaking his friend interrupts saying that he wanted to see 'my house'. What makes him think he has a right in my home? I tell him to get out but Jungkook butts in. I grow irritated by the minute but my heart almost flutters when Jungkook says 'our' home. He walks past me leading his friend out and I make my way upstairs. I need a hot shower after today's information.

Turning on the shower, I rest my hands against the wall and close my eyes. Taking in the moment of silence. I have to find out more about The Jeons, that information won't be enough to  know who jeongguk actually is.

I close the shower wrapping my waist with a towel. I don't wipe my body and let the water drip from head to toe. I walk inside the room. Jungkook is not here yet. He must be upset over what happened. So petty. I'm just about to take off my towel when the door opens. I turn around.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were changing," Jungkook says covering his eyes.
His face is red and I smirk at his reaction.
"It's okay Love, you can look. All of this belongs to you anyway." I say.
I walk towards him and he moves backward until his back meets the door.

"What happened princess, shy?"
I remove his hands which are barely covering his eyes. He looks at me, his pretty star-filled doe eyes are wide and panicked.

"Wha-what are you doing Taehyung?" he askes panicked.
"Touching what's mine," I say smiling.

My gaze drops to his lips. The beauty spot right underneath it adds to his beauty and to the heat that seems to stir in the pit of my stomach. I bring my palms and touch his face my hand tracing the scar on his left cheek. My eyebrows scrunch. I've never noticed this before.

"How did you get hurt? " I ask worriedly.
"I got it from an accident when I was small."
Accident.
"What accident?" I ask curiously.
"It's none of your business," Jungkook replies his tone a little cold and distant.

I was so lost in thought about the 'accident' that I didn't notice my grip loosen on him.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I will come back later when you're done changing." He says closing the door.

I wonder what accident his talking about, as long as I'm concerned no one ever spoke about him being in an accident. Not even yoongi which is so strange because his so protective over jungkook. It probably was a small accident that's why no one spoke about it.

God, Taehyung get your head together. You shouldn't worry about things that do not concern you. I shake my head and continue to get dressed.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Don't be afraid to comment guys. What do u think will happen next 👀. Don't forget to vote 😘