TAEHYUNG CHAPTER 13

The courtroom was much smaller than I expected. Mine and jungkook's marriage will take place here, well for now. It's not an actual marriage it's just something that yoongi wanted for me and jungkook.

We planned to keep this between us for now. I look at the marriage certificate that lies on the desk, satisfaction coursing through my veins. I glance towards Jungkook.
"You're looking, delicious love," I say.
He looks at me rolling his eyes.

"Soon those eyes will be rolling in pleasure." I say smirking.
He swallows and snatches the pen out of my hand signing the certificate.
I feel pleased that things are going smoothly, but I'm not stupid. Jungkook being so agreeable is just a facade to trick me.
I have to be cautious around him.

When my eyes land on the marriage certificate I sigh in bliss. That's one step closer to the empire becoming mine, just as much as Jungkook. He turns to look at me and I take his soft hand in mine.

I slip on the Cartier Destinee Solitare 5.99 carat emerald cut on his ring finger. He looks at me shocked and I just smile in return. He then takes my hand in his shaky one's and puts on an onyx enigmatic gem. I'm impressed it's exactly my style.

"Congratulations lovers, Are
you finally happy Sundoong?" Yoongi questions.
Jungkook nods his head and yoongi hugs him.
"I'll be going now, see you guys later."
Yoongi leaves the courtroom and Jungkook looks at me.

"What now?" He asks.
I smirk.
"Isn't this the part where I get to kiss the 'bride'."
I only say it as a joke to see his reaction but my smirk falls when I see him step closer. He runs his hand along my arms. I grab his waist pulling our bodies closer.

"Do you know what this means now?" I whisper to him.
He looks at me in a daze and shakes his head.
"It means you're mine.
Your mouth is mine..."
I rub my thumb over his bottom lip before trailing it down to his waist pinching the soft skin. "This waist is mine..."
My hands drifts lower and I squeeze his ass.
"Your ass is mine."
Every inch of you belongs to me, and if you ever let any man touch you while we are still married-"
My hand closes around his throat.
"He'll end up in pieces and I will fuck you so hard that the only thing you'll remember is my name.
Understand, Kim Jungkook?" He exhales a shaky breath.
"Y-yes I understand." He says softly.

Our mouths meet together in a fiery kiss. Both of us fighting for dominance neither of us willing to lose.
His lips part and I inhale it like it's mine.
My tongue slips against his and I deepen the kiss, falling prey to the sweet taste of his mouth. We both kiss harder our tongues colliding against each other.

My stomach flutters, my cock suddenly so hard it aches. I grip his ass tighter and when I hear a moan escape that pretty mouth, I pull our bodies even closer feeling the heat radiate from both of us.

My heart feels lost to the sensation of someone touching me like this and not hating it. Our kiss deepens again and I feel myself loving the way he gasps in my mouth. My thumb presses against his chin and I pry it open further, my tongue exploring each section of his mouth.

His lips taste so addicting that I can't get enough of it.
The Judge clears his throat and Jungkook and I jump apart.
His eyes are filled with shock and his hand presses against his mouth like we just committed a sin.

I look at him smugly, even though my insides feel like they have been set on fire.
"No need to be shy Love, all this is yours anyway." I say.
A red hue spreads on his cheeks like butter and a small smile spreads across my face. I take his warm hands in mine.
"Let's go home, shall we."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
First kiss? Roses are red, violets are blue taehyung is whipped for jungkook and so are you😏. Don't forget to vote lovely readers.