TAEHYUNG CHAPTER 8

After Jungkook left the office I attended to the hotel problem.
Getting rid of that customer was more difficult than I thought, but giving her a few million shut her mouth.
I was planning to kill her but decided against it as it might cause a bigger issue.

After having a long day at work, I look out the window to see that night has already come. I drive to Yoongi's mansion. On my way inside I see Jungkook's lover boy walking away. That's strange weren't we supposed to meet?

I walk inside to ask Jungkook what's going on, only to see him on the floor crying. For some reason, my heart aches at the sight but I brush it off and run to him.

I gather him in my arms as I try to calm him down.
I look at him, about to ask what happened but his eyes fall shut as he falls into my arms
I pick him up, walking towards his room.

As I walk up the stairs, I don't see anyone around besides the maids.
I call one of them and ask for a wet towel because Jungkook has developed a fever. When I reach the room I kick the door open with my leg and proceed to lay him on the bed.

The maid comes in with a wet towel.
"Sir, must I call Master Yoongi?" She asks.
"No, don't tell him anything that happened here. This will only make him stressed and it won't be good for his health, make sure no one hears of this." I say.
"Yes sir as you wish." She says,
before making her way out.

I open a few buttons of Jungkook's shirt and place the damp towel there.
I wonder what that bastard said to make him in this state.
I sit on the sofa that lies across the bed, and question after question starts to occupy my mind.

While waiting for Jungkook to wake up I take a few work calls until I hear a small whimper...
"What happened?"He asks rubbing his head.
"You've been out for a couple of hours love."
He looks around.
"Thanks for bringing me here, if you don't mind I would like to change."He says looking down at his opened shirt.
"Okay."

After a while the door opens and Jungkook steps out in a black crop top accompanied by black sweatpants. When his shirt slightly raises I see a silver waist chain decorating his smooth pale skin.
My head lifts when I hear-"
"Are you done checking me out, if you are you can make your way inside." He says pointing to the room.
"I am." I say smirking.

When I enter the room I remind myself that I'm not here to sympathize with him.
"So are you going to tell me what happened down there?" I ask.
He locks the door before making his way toward me.

"I spoke to Mingyu." He says.
I look at him, my face void of emotion so he continues.
"I thought it would be a good idea to discuss the plan and clear things between us first before talking with you. I told him that my brother wants me to get married and that I said yes to him, so he broke up with me." He says it like it doesn't hurt him. But I know deep down it does but he won't show atleast not to me.

I realize how serious this situation is because if Jungkook and Mingyu break up that means there won't be a reason for him to marry me anymore.
I groan in frustration and rub my temples to calm down my rising anger.

"The marriage, is it still on?" I ask.
Jungkook scoffs, disbelief etching his face.
"Is that all you have to say, I just told you I broke up with my boyfriend. God Taehyung you're so full of yourself, I fucking hate you. All of this is your fault you fucking self-centered prick." He yells.

Each word that comes out of his mouth only adds to my anger and I stand up slamming him against the door.
He gasps, shocked.

"Do you think your problems matter to me, let me remind you for the last time Min Jungkook. You. Mean. Nothing. To. Me. Yes, I am a self-centered prick, I'm a selfish bastard, that's the way I survive. I'm heartless Jungkook and you haven't even seen half of me yet. I go easy on you because you're Yoongi's spoilt brat but don't mistake that as kindness and run that filthy mouth of yours whenever you feel like it." I say angrily.
"How dare you-"
I wrap my hand around his throat slightly tightening my grip to show him who's in charge while my left-hand rest above his head.
His eyes widen.

"No, you won't speak princess, it's my turn and you will listen carefully to what I say."
The plan you came up with, will still proceed and I don't care if your lover boy has broken up with you. We made a deal and you will stick to it." I say it slowly.

I bring my face closer to his, my hand still wrapped around his pretty neck.
"If you don't listen to me I will make sure to deliver your lover's, my bad I mean ex-lover's dead body in tiny pieces to your bedroom door."
"You're a sick piece of shit you know that." He says disgusted.
"Oh trust me, love. I know." I say smirking.

I let go of him.
"Now doll that pretty face of yours because we are going to tell your brother that you are madly in love with me and you want to marry me."
I turn towards the door but I stop.
"And remember the consequences of what happens if you don't listen to me." I say before shutting his bedroom door.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I know taehyung can be annoying but bare with him children. 😭. Don't forget to vote.