TAEHYUNG CHAPTER 17

It's been three days since I spoke to Yoongi about what's happened in the business. I've been handling everything well so far but some people are wanting to meet with him and they just won't take no for an answer.

I've managed to cover it up for a week, what's another. The old man is about to die anytime now so these bastards have to get used to me being in charge. I've been dealing with the Italian mafia's dropping by every now and then and have been running across to the hotels to check if everything is running smoothly.

I haven't seen Jungkook for these past few days as I was busy trying to sort out stuff here. We are producing new materials as well as building a new and improved hotel in the middle of Seoul. I know that I don't have to worry about Jungkook but I am.

That day I've seen his face. How scared he looked and the amount of hurt his eyes held when Yoongi dismissed him. That sense of guilt I felt that day burned through me so bad I had to ignore him. I Need to make sure his okay even if I hate the idea.

I pick up my phone to dialing his number. His number goes to voice mail. I press redial and he finally answers.

"What do you want Taehyung? I thought you weren't planning to talk to me forever. I was happy about it until you called." He says angrily.
"Oh, it kind of looks like you're angry I didn't call you. Don't worry love I missed your annoying voice too." I say my tone almost taunting.
"What do you want?" He says impatiently.
"Get ready, we are going out. I want you to be dressed and waiting." I say
"For what?" He asks.
"You'll see," I say before cutting the call.

I walk out of my office and on my way I see Hoeseok. His face looks pale from all the work I've been giving him but I'm planning to give him a raise for finding me the details of my family's killer and If he manages to get enough information I will promote him to be my right-hand man here in this company.

"Everything good Hoeseok?" I ask.
"Yes sir, I'm almost done with everything."
"Good." I say.

It takes me exactly half n hour to reach home. Jungkook is seated on the sofa directly outside the house. He's dressed in a black crop top that lies just above his navel exposing his waist chain that manages to bring warmth through my body paired with blue jeans that seem to have holes in it. Is this thing fashion? He walks over to the car.

"So where are we going?" He asks.
I sit and look at him my hand resting on the wheel of the car while I drink him in. The way his able to look effortlessly beautiful in anything has my chest tightening and my dick twitching.

"What? Is there something wrong?" He asks
"No everything is good." My grip on the wheel tightens and I start the car. I don't need him knowing how much he affects me. Not until I make that feeling go away. Before, I always saw him as Yoongi's spoilt little brat who's annoying and just gets in my way but now...
It would be easier if I didn't feel such a pull towards him or whatever the fuck you call it.

"So are you still not going to tell me where we going?" He asks a bit irritatedly.
"impatient, aren't we love." I say smiling.
I take one more turn before we arrive. Since Jungkook has been locked up I thought of taking him to Cheonggyecheon to relax his mind.

"We're here." I say.
"Oh my God, it's beautiful." He says eyes sparkling.
I jump off the car and walk to the passenger seat, opening the car door I take Jungkook's hand in mine leading him outside. He looks at me, his cheeks a slight rose pink and I chuckle at his shyness.

"Thank you." He says softly.
"You're welcome, princess," I say leading the way.
We walk closer to the bridge. Jungkook leaves my hand and runs excitedly peering at the water and lights.
"Do you like it?" I ask suddenly nervous. What the hell is wrong with me? Am I having a heart attack? My heart feels like it would come out of my chest with how fast it's beating.
"Like it, I love it." He says.

I look at him. He looks mesmerizing under the light of the moon. His eyes are closed and his pretty smile is on display. I notice something new about him every day.

The tiny beauty spot that's lies on the left side of his neck. The way his nose scrunches if something is cute or funny. The way he fidgets with his hand when his uncomfortable or nervous. How his eyes smile before his mouth does. The way he tucks his hair behind his ears so daintily.

It was infuriating. I didn't want to notice these things about him yet for some reason I can't help but notice. We stay for a few more moments before making our way to the restaurant. It's a classy one with soft jazz music playing at the back.

We begin to eat dinner peacefully. No arguing just comfortable silence. That's how the dinner is. Silent. He doesn't talk to me and I don't either. I'm sure I'm the last person he wants to talk to so I remain silent.

We finish our meal and walk out to the car. He stops abruptly and turns to face me, his face suddenly serious.
"What's your game here Taehyung? Is there something else you want, that's why you're suddenly doing this?" Jungkook askes.

He leans against the car door and I walk towards him our bodies so close. I tuck a strand of hair behind his ears before skimming my hand down the side of his waist.

"I think you must have forgotten that I'm your husband and that you are mine to look after." I say slowly, each word coming out more possessive than I intend.

Jungkook's breathing shallows but there's still a hint of fire when he speaks again.
"I'm not yours taehyung. This marriage was just a deal. Wait not even a deal because you threatened me to follow your orders, or are you the one that has forgotten?" Jungkook spits angrily.
"I haven't forgotten anything." I say softly as I graze my knuckles against his bare stomach and the raging heat returns to my stomach.

"Get in the car Jungkook," I say impatiently.
"What, no. I won't, not until you answer me. Tell me Taehyung why... why do you do this. First, you're so mean then minutes later you're nice. Then you kiss me so passionately but then you act like I'm venomous. What do you want from me?" He says pained.

The words sting my heart but I don't let it show.
"I'm not obligated to tell you anything." I say angry more at myself then him.
I open the door and shove him inside shutting the door. I rub my face suddenly feeling stupid for even taking him out and trying to make sure his okay. I get in the car and none of us say anything. The car ride is silent and I want it to be like that. I think I made a mistake by doing this. I need to stop getting distracted and focus on the actual plan.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Things are going to be getting a little serious. Don't forget that each and every one of you is gorgeous. 😘 Don't forget to vote. Love ya.