JUNGKOOK CHAPTER 11

Dipping my mouth to my glass, I force the liquid down my throat.
People have lied to me about Soju. It's not sweet it's bitter. I didn't feel like drinking but the pressure I feel is overwhelming sometimes.

Taehyung's Home is exquisite, I have never seen something more beautiful than this. I am currently seated in his bedroom and the view from here is amazing.

It's funny how things were okay just a couple of months ago. My brother was okay, I had Mingyu with me and I modeled all the time but within a span of a few days, everything in my life turned upside down.

I should be wary of Taehyung because of how quickly he spins me off balance that I become so wrapped up in his presence I can barely breathe. I knew he was danger the first day I laid my eyes on him but for some reason, it awoke a part of me that I didn't know existed. It's exciting, even if I know it shouldn't be.

"I see you're already celebrating without me, love."
I turn around my eyes widening and I scream.
"Oh my fucking GOD, is that a fucking cougar in the house."
Taehyung laughs. laughs.
"Can you not hear me, get that thing away from me. Oh my God, I'm going to be eaten alive." I say panicking.
"Relax love, this is V. And the only one who's going to be eating you is me." Taehyung says.

This fool dares to make sex jokes when there's a fucking snake slithering next to him.
"Don't be afraid princess. V won't harm you, trust me. You can pet him." He says it gently.

I gulp but jump off the couch and make my way toward them. I jump back slightly when the thing opens its mouth. Taehyung pulls my hand and places it on his head. The skin is smooth and shiny.

My fear finally fades and I find myself bending down to take V in my hand.
"Hi V, my name is Min Jungkook.
I laugh at my silliness.
It's been a long time since I saw an animal with that being a cougar.

I look back up to find Taehyung staring at me with amusement.
"What, never seen someone pet an animal before," I say confused.
You never pet me though." He says smirking.
I roll my eyes at him.
This man.
"Of course now you're suddenly an animal. " I say.
"I am an animal, in bed" He says winking.

The realization slaps me in the face. Did Taehyung and I just have a normal conversation
"I know what you're thinking Jungkook but living with me doesn't have to be miserable." He says seriously.
I almost forgot that this was the same man who destroyed everything I had. Did he hurt Mingyu?

"You didn't hurt Mingyu right?" I ask scared.
"No." He says.
His mood slightly shifting.
I shake my head.
"Never mind. I'm glad you haven't hurt him." I say relief washing over me.
His expression hardens and the emptiness in his eyes return. He turns around to leave but I stop him.

"About the bed, we're not going to be sharing the same bed right?" I ask.
"Where's the fun in that, you should get used to sleeping next to me love, because you're going to become mine soon." He says, his tone becoming rough again.

He makes his way out and I sigh. A thrill sparks in the base of my stomach and as much as I try to ignore it I promised myself that I'd be honest about my feelings. I don't want to get caught up in too many white lies that I begin to lose sight of what I truly feel even if it disgusts me.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Jungkookie is a Lil naughty. More tension to come🤭😏. Don't forget to vote.