HIS SIN: BOOK PLAYLIST

HIS SIN

The Ultimate Book Playlist:

。・゚・・゚・。'゚T゚A゚E゚K゚O゚O゚K゚

。・゚・・゚・。👑

.House Of Cards
[BTS]
"A house made of cards with us inside, even if you say you see the end, it'll collapse soon"

.Animals
[ADAM LEVIN]
"You can start over, you can run free. you can find another fish in the sea. you can pretend its meant to be, but you cant stay away from me"

.Shameless{Sped up ver}
[CAMILLA CABELO]
"Distance, inches in-between us. I want you to give in"

.THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS
[SELENA GOMEZ]
"Save your advice cause I won't hear. You might be right but I don't care. There's a million reasons why I should give you up but the heart wants what it wants"

.REFLECTION
[THE NEIGHBORHOOD]
"We were to close to the stars, I never knew somebody like you, somebody. Falling just as hard"

. WAR OF HEARTS{tiktok ver}
[RUELLE]
"I can't help but love you, even though I tried not too"

.Needed Me{slowed n reverb}
[RIHANNA]
"Didn't they tell you that I was a savage, Fuck ya white horse and ya carriage but you never could imagine. Never told you, you could have it. You needed me ooh you needed me."

.Heartless + heartless{sped up
[WEEKEND, KANYE WEST]
"Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a women so heartless"

.Lights Down Low
[MAEJOR]
"Take it slow, put it down on me. I said jump on it, Ride like a pony. lights down low, time to get naughty"

.Wannabe {tik-tok ver}
[WHY MONA]
"If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends make it last forever friendship never ends. I"ll tell you what I want. what you really really want . So tell me what you want . What you really really want. I wanna wanna wanna. I really really really wanna zigazig Ah"

.Wolves
[SELENA GOMEZ]
"In your eyes, there's a heavy blue, want to love and want to lose"

.Cinnamon Girl
[LANA DEL REY]
"If you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did"

.Summertime Sadness
[LANA DEL REY]
"Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness, I just wanted you to know that, baby, you the best"

.Collide
[JUSTINE SKYE FT.TYGA]
"I know you think that you know me, but you ain't seen my dark side"

.Slow Down
[CHASE ATLANTIC]
"Push a little further on the edge, crawl a little further on the bed, Babe. I'm burning up, yeah, all I see is red. He said, "FUCK ME LIKE I'M FAMOUS". " I SAID "Okay."

.Moth to a flame
[THE WEEKEND AND SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA]
"Does he know you call me when he sleeps, or does he know the pictures that you keep"

.You Don't Own Me
[SAYGRACE FT.G-EAZY]
"You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys, you don't own me Don't say I can't go with other boys"

.Heaven
[JULIA MICHEAELS]
"No need to imagine, 'cause I know it's true. they say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you"

.Hotel
[MONTELL FISH]
"When I met you in that hotel room, I could tell that you were so bad news"

.Butterfly
[BTS]
"I still can't believe it, all of this seems like a dream. Don't try to disappear"

. Jealous
[NICK JONAS]
I still get jealous, your to sexy
beautiful and everybody
want to taste that swag

. Fetish
[SELENA GOMEZ]
You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you
Come right back, dont
See no point in blaming you