JUNGKOOK CHAPTER 14

"YOU'RE MARRIED TO TAEHYUNG! KIM TAEHYUNG." Jimin yells.
"Chim this is the thirteen time I'm saying it. Yes, I am married to thee Kim Taehyung." I say slightly annoyed.

"I know but each time you say that it feels unreal. And your telling me that this big fine ass mansion belongs to him? "He asks looking in awe.
"Yep."
"Damn you pretty son of a bitch. I always knew you two would be end game. You have two fantastic homes and a hot fucking husband." Jimin says sighing.

"Jimin how can you be on his side when you know it's not what it seems like and I don't have feelings for him." I say loudly.
"Hm says the one with the swollen lips, it looks like an animal ate your lips. Wait, Oh right I forgot your husband is an animal." He says in an obvious tone.

I touch my lips and blush at yesterday's event in the courtroom. I kissed him. Like actually kissed him.
At first, it was just me playing my part but then everything felt so different. so new. When he kissed me back, I forgot where I was and who I was with. The kiss was rough yet it still had a tinge of softness to it, the way I always dreamt of being kissed.

I look down at the glinting ring and hate how he chose exactly what I would have picked.
"Looks like someone is thinking about their husband. Are you falling in love, my dear Jungkookie?" Jimin says teasingly.
Me falling in love with a man who threatened to kill Mingyu if I disobeyed his orders. The man who wants me to give him the entire empire after my brother's death.

"Never Jimin, not even in my nightmares." I say rolling my eyes at the idea.
"Chill babe, and have you found a lawyer yet to go against him?" Jimin askes, tone serious.
"I've tried but it seems everyone is in cahoots with him and some are afraid to go against him."  I say sighing.

I rub my head tiredly. I have spoken to twenty different lawyers and no one wants to have anything to do with my plan and now I feel scared that someone might tell Taehyung about it.
If he finds out about my plan everything will be ruined.

"You know what I think I will be able to get a lawyer for you."
"Seriously?"
"This guy has been our family lawyer for the last twenty years and we haven't lost one case since, I'm sure he will help you if I asked."
I jump on Jimin and hug him tightly.
"Thanks so much, Chim, you are the best. I love you so much." I say happily.
"Yeah I love you too." He says smiling.

I look towards the clock.
"Look at the time, I have to feed V, come on let's go." I say excited.
"Who the fuck is V?" He asks confused.
"V is my new favorite person...oops, I mean animal."
"Are you hearing yourself, Who the hell is this... Ahhh-"
"OH MY GOD, JUNGKOOK SAVE ME. I'M GOING TO DIE." Jimin screams.

"Your overreacting Chim, he won't harm you."
"Bro there's a fucking cougar in the house and it's showing me its teeth like he wants to eat me and you telling me I'm overreacting."
I laugh.

"Don't worry that was my reaction too when I first saw him but his harmless and he wouldn't do anything unless I tell him to." I say in a reassuring tone.
"Okay, but are you done feeding him now?" Jimin askes still scared.
"Yes, we can go now I don't want my best friend to die." I jokingly say.

"You've got jokes boy."
I laugh hysterically clutching my aching tummy.
"You're laughing you little brat, come here let me teach you a lesson!"
I gasp.
"Hyung, no."
I run around the lounge and hide behind the sofa but suddenly I'm thrown onto the couch with Jimin on top of me. He starts to attack me with tickles.
"N-no hyung, I'm sorry please stop. Hyun-"
"What the hell is going on here?"

I stop laughing when I hear a deep voice. That can't be right. Huyng"s voice is not so deep. I turn to the side and my smile falls looking at a very angry Taehyung.
I look back down to Jimin and he looks shocked.

Jimin jumps off me and I stand up quickly my head almost dizzy from standing too fast. "Taehyung, I didn't know you would be back so soon." I say nervously.
"Jungkook I'm asking you a question. What The Hell Is Going On?"
I smile nervously.
"Uhm, I just -just tho-"
Jimin cuts me off.

"I wanted to see my best friend's new home, so I came for a visit." He says sassily.
"Well you saw it, Now get out." Taehyung points toward the door.
I look at Taehyung angrily.
"You can't speak to him like that," I yell.
"Oh yes I can, this is my house." He says.
"No Taehyung this is our house now and I get a say in what I do." I say in disbelief.

I look towards Jimin and tell him to follow me, walking past a furious-looking Taehyung.
"I'm sorry Chim, I'm not sure what happened to him, his normally more laid back." I say softly.
"It's okay kook, I'll see you later okay."
"Okay, take care."
"You too make sure you look after yourself properly and i will contact you soon to inform you about the lawyer."
"Okay then, your the best."
"I know." He says sassily.
"You and your sassiness." I roll my eyes at him.
"Who else will be sassy if not me."

I laugh at him then I pull him into a tight hug. When his car leaves I turn to close the door.
I wonder why Taehyung behaved like that. Sometimes he confuses me.
First, he behaves coldly then flirts with me and then he acts like he cares and suddenly it's like he doesn't care at all.
I look upstairs.
I don't want to see that devil's face now and spoil my mood so I make my way to the guest room.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Jiminie and his sassiness. Love him.💅🏻Be safe and don't forget to vote.