Chapter 3:Gone a little far

TW: Depiction of dead bodies

As her heart was getting every second and her mind running fast with millions of thoughts and memories as her eyes focused on the ground as a physical embodiment of the void she's staring into. Tears fell as she was still thinking, every memory felt sad, every smile, every laugh, every ridiculous karaoke night when they sang so badly they made each other laugh, every joke that left them laughing for so long, and even every hour they spent sitting in silence just being around each other, just being in his house and just being close, no words needed, just comfortable silence.

An employee with a mask came in with the same mask in hand, the only difference was the employee's mask resembled a face while the other had the showfall logo fully drawn. She knew what this mask could do and it took all her might to prevent the mask from even touching her face, but with her wrist and ankles tied it was a fight she eventually lost.

In a moment she realized it didn't work but had to pretend it did so the employee would get the job done and leave with its task successful. She sat still, looking forward to nothing. She was biting her bottom lip so hard to stop herself from bursting into sobs. What use is fighting if Ranboo's not going to be at his house waiting for her, to comfort her?

She sat still with no emotions due to the upcoming footsteps she was hearing.

"We meet again, Raven. It's been a whole year without you, we've missed you."

It took all her remaining strength to not get up and beat the shit out of him as he took off her cuffs and ties that restrained her wrists and ankles. It took everything in her to not cry at the sight of this man that killed Ranboo, to not atleast breath heavily to stop the sobs and tears. Ranboo was gone. And this man was the cause, the walking reminder.

"You probably won't run now, right? You're under my control again." Hetch stepped out of the room and Raven finally moved and released the breath she fully knew she was holding. She was only using her arms to balance herself. She grabbed her chest as she breathed heavily from holding in emotions, her sad,overwhelming emotion.

She waited a few more minutes to make sure Hetch was far far away. And to pull herself together, to find the use of still fighting this whole thing.

Let's just do this for Ranboo.. Get his body and stop from turning him into a robot. Get him out of here and give him a well-deserved funeral.

She stood up as quickly as she could and took off the mask and Ranboo's dead body standing was still projecting which made her quickly look away and let out a shaky breath. She looked up at the ceiling and sighed to stop the tears and went to the door and opened it. Why is it still there? His body being there, just there. No one gives a damn. It's like the day they met but.. Worse. It wasn't just Ranboo's scraped knee in a kindergarten playground during recess.

It was a completely different place from when she was here. Was this a mall?

She poked her head out and looked left to right before stepping out the door. She walked around and saw the balcony and the big Showfall logo.

"Ah, what the fuck.." They don't deserve to just hang up a big logo of this fucked organization.

She looked behind her and show the hallway with the directionary and looked. "Where would this 'heart of the facility' be?" She asked herself as she looked at the map. The heart of the facility.. Is what Hetch called it during her time, when she was about to die.

None of this was helpful. All there was to do was look around and hope to find it.

She was looking around, aware of her surroundings and paranoid of every employee that came her away, most of the time she blacked out and was at a different place with no memory of how she got there. She even came across dead employees, the majority of whom had stab wounds. She doesn't know who or what was doing this and she hopes she doesn't get the chance to find out.