Chapter 14: Precious Memory

Raven and Ranboo were 14 and before they didn't really think about romance or even had crushes but recently Raven has been liking a girl without knowing the difference. First times are always shit and confusing but it became even harder with the problem on figuring out if it's romantic and it being a girl kept pushing that Raven only liked her as a friend or as a person, but deep inside she felt like it was more, but without experience she couldn't come to a conclusion just like that.

She was afraid of what anyone would say, as one does. But the one person she'll never be afraid of telling anything, anything at all was her best friend. And so after school she went to his house as usual.

"Hey." She greeted him nervously.

"Hey! You okay?" Ranboo asked as he sat up from laying down on his bed. It's a mystery how he always knew something was bothering her.

"Um," She sat on his bed and faced him. "I'm kind of starting to like someone, but I don't really know if I actually like 'her'." She tried to bring it up as smoothly as possible. 

"'Her'?" He repeated, it was a surprise for him but not a bad one for sure.

"Yeah.." She hesitated

"Dude, it's okay. The 'actually liking her that way' part, it can be a bit tricky, for sure. Since it's your first, but that's okay! We'll figure it out." He said, which relieved Raven in so many ways he can't even imagine.