Chapter 6: Which one was real?

"Ranboo!" "Over here, we can't walk!" Their calls for him soon overlapped.

They saw Ranboo come in through a corner, he was focused on the bodies on the floor and looked at Charlie injured and ran over and soon noticed Raven which made him slow down in confusion, "Raven?"

"Yeah, hi." She looked down on the floor and gave him a small wave.

Ranboo sat next to her, " What- What are you doing here?" He got concerned about why his friend was in this place with him. He soon noticed both of their wounds.

"Oh shit, Charlie," He said.

"I'm fine." Charlie said

"No, you're not, what the fuck.."

"Yeah, stop saying that." Raven chimed in. "Let's just get out of here," She stood up in pain. Ranboo soon got up faster than her "You okay?" He placed her arm on his shoulder and helped her stand. Ranboo soon helped Charlie get up, Ranboo tried to guide Raven walk but he was already helping Charlie, she didn't want to make things hard for him with carrying 2 people. So she quickly stepped back to dodge his hand. "I'm good, I can walk." She couldn't, but that doesn't matter, she wasn't fond of relying on other people, she never was.

They continued walking and Charlie soon asked. "Ranboo, how are you..you, right now? You were like a walking corpse when we found you."

"I- I don't know,either. I just thought I was dead and then I was just in that room and laying on the hospital bed." "But how- Raven, how are you here?"

"I was just, you know, I've been here before, for like 3 years."

"What? You're lying. It's not like you disappeared for 3 years."

"You didn't notice?? Some friend.." Raven joked,

Ranboo stopped walking which caught Charlie off guard, he faced Raven, "Raven." Ranboo dismissed her joke and sounded serious, "It's because you didn't disappear. I remember you spending almost every hour at my house everyday. You never left."

"What? No, no, you all know I disappeared for 3 years. I- I was even still in the middle of a trial before this..Then.. Which one is real?" She asked herself.

"Do you not remember?You were never gone." Ranboo asked worriedly, her loss of memory left both of them worried and confused about what was actually happening.

"N-no, all I could remember was my time here. You even helped me and been by my side during the whole process of getting my life back to normal." In the blink of an eye something reset in her brain and made her look at 2 big blue doors of glass, or maybe the blue was from the inside of the room. It was pretty far away, too far to notice from here, it seemed like she planned to see it. She walked over there and Ranboo with Charlie, followed.

She was standing in front of the glass wall and door. Cold smoke was leaking out from the bottom of the door. She looked in and gasped and stepped back slightly by the glimpse of a human face in there.

How can people survive this cold? It was a horrifying and shocking thing to see all those people in there looking dead and frozen, like robots; toys, that's stored away.

She recalled that that person was asleep but standing against a wall.

"What, What is it?" Ranboo asked.

Raven quickly threw the door open and walked in as the two followed.

They were left speechless seeing them frozen like incubated, all these people Ranboo and Charlie worked with. They're just here like dolls when not needed.

Raven quickly went to press a button at the end of the room while the two were still speechless. The actors unfroze and woke up. Naturally, they were scared. Ranboo and Charlie start hugging everyone and comforting them and explaining everything. Raven was standing there left out because she didn't know anyone here. That was until she saw Nikki coming over to her.

"Raven, hello!" Nikki came and hugged her, Raven was left confused on who she is and how they knew each other. As Nikki let go of the hug she saw Raven's confused look.

They were interrupted by Charlie suddenly yelling "Guys, we have to leave! Before the show starts, they'll look for us." Everyone agreed and they all left the room. The cold made it harder for Raven to walk or even move. Nikki noticed and put her arm on her shoulder and helped her. She really was thoughtful, in a sudden moment a feeling woke up in her. What feeling, though?