Chapter 15: That's a wrap.

TW:Blood, death, swearing, (the usual, you know the drill)

I guess this was all replay...

She was back at the 'heart'. She just woke up and she's tied up with her head in the box again. So I was the next victim..

"Goodie, you're awake. Wouldn't want to be asleep until you die, right?" Hetch said.

Raven looked around and there were clips of her and the others on the TVs. They were being watched all this time. One of them was unseen before, it was live. It was the others looking frantic, they were looking for her. Thank god that screen was on her line of vision, she'd see Ranboo before she dies.

"This is your final 10 minutes of your life. Don't you want to say goodbye?"

"Goodbyes are cringe. Sorry." Funny thing, how she still brings humor on the brink of death, she's not even humorous often.

"I worded this wrong then. Bring them here." Hetch sounded more serious for a split second, That's new.

"Why? Why should I? You can do that yourself, just control them again, anyway." She was already done with him, why the fuck is he the last person she's talking to?

"I need them as themselves for this one, now call them."

"What do you mean 'this one' ?"

"Just call them, Raven."

"No."

"Hard way, then?"

"The fuck is the hard way-" The box started to close slowly before she could finish her sentence.

Over a few seconds spikes are starting to dig in her head. Every blade hurt and torture her.

"Since you set them free, and you weren't supposed to, we need them in one place to get them back again."

She tried to keep in the scream as long as she could. She squeezed her eyes shut and her teeth clenched. Her arms and legs were shaking to try to get out, it was no use. She felt every blade and every second she grew stressed on what to do. She couldn't scream but she couldn't keep this going, she'll die. But what use was fighting her death right now? In 10 minutes she'll die. Millions of thoughts and unbearable pain made time untrackable, there was no knowing how much time had passed. She tried thinking that it'd be okay to die now, but another part still wants to see Ranboo while another keeps arguing to not let Ranboo see this.

But as every spike dug in deeper, it made her scared that it would kill her;  Before spikes could be deep enough to kill her,her whole body pushed out a scream in pain so loud it echoed across the whole mall. Her mind was fighting on what to do but during all that, her body was begging to stop this.

The box opened again and left her panting; her head hanging down and bleeding a lot. She was left frustrated that she slightly hit her head on the wall behind. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. She just led them right to the trap.

I'm so fucking sorry..

She didn't care about her anymore, this was her end, there's nothing anyone could do. But the thought that she just led them to danger and prevented them from getting out, from getting the life she never had, it hurt. Fuck why couldn't i just keep it in, Why the fuck did i have to scream? Stupid, stupid, stupid..

She watched the screen that was following Ranboo and the others frantically running to get to the heart, ranboo was the fastest of them, he does still care, even if it was fake. What could we do if we were actually out there in the world? Your memory has me being in your house for almost every hour, I wonder what movie would we always watch? What game would we always play? What songs would we always sing? Bad karaoke night.. She recalled Ranboo mentioning a "Bad karaoke night" before, which made her smile as she imagined how funny and awful they would've sung.