(Epilogue)Chapter 16: What if

It was a normal day for Raven and Ranboo. Ranboo finished his job early and Raven was just now going to his house after dropping all her things at her apartment.

"I'm fucking exhaustedd!" She complained as she went in and collapsed on the couch Ranboo was sitting in.

"And yet you had the energy to go to your apartment and then here." He stated.

"Shut up." She said through her grin.

"Well, don't fall asleep! You have another one of your dates with Nikki in like,an hour and a half" He said as he looked at the time on his phone.

"How do you know that?" She asked as she shot her head up to look at him in confusion.

"You literally told me about it yesterday." He answered.

"Oh shit, right."

"Dude, go to your house and get ready. You two make me jealous." He said as he started pushing her off the couch.

"Fine, fine." she said as she landed on the floor "It's not our fault you can't pull yourself a boyfriend!" She joked as she got up and ran out the door during the last statement. He was pissed and laughing to himself after she left, for sure.

__

She was walking over to a cafe they agreed to meet in, holding a couple of dahlias.

The cafe was near the beach in Brighton, which is where they all lived. The cafe was facing the beach and ocean; it was small but simple and they'd always sit on the table outside. The roof that covered the tables outside was a white and red striped tarp. The door had 2 hanging lanterns on both sides and the malls were close to being covered in vines and branches that had flowers attached. Hanging pots of dangling plants on the sides of the cafe and even on the inside.

It was sunset which brought warmth to both of them. It was a perfect day. A perfect life.

Nikki sat up after seeing Raven and smiled fondly at her.

" A gift for ye." Raven said jokingly in an accent and handed her the dahlias.

Nikki held the dahlias as they both laughed. "Thanks, love. What does a dahlia mean, then?"

"Um, transition or departure from the normal, I think. Oh, and 'Metanoia' is close to that, since it means changing one's mind, self, or way of life. That's you." SHe answered. Anyone that was close enough to Raven knew how much she loved the meanings of flowers and unique words, and knew that if she was allowed, she'll rant about every single word and flower she knew.

"I caused you metanoia? Oh I'm sorry?" The compliment made her never ending smile even bigger.

"Yeah." She said nonchalantly as they both laughed and sat to enjoy their date.

And what if we call it a happily ever after? A fairy tale, a fiction?