Chapter 13: And here it is, our final night alive

Last Chapter is coming up pretty close:)) 

Raven woke up in the same room that started this whole nightmare all over again. The projector was showing photos of her over the years. When the year 18 came it started being fully photos of her on set. Her childhood photos were a majority of being with the workers or in a lab, she was getting experimented on, mostly getting wires. There were photos of her records, like coding and her programs. When the photos of her on set came in, so did photos of her unconscious and tied up. She was horrified by all these photos of her tied up or incubated like those actors she saw.

"Those photos were after you tried to escape, you did that a lot." Hetch said as the photos of her tied up came in.

"So- so i was born here?"

"In a way, yes."

"In a way?"

"Well yea, more specifically, you were born outside showfall then we took you after 6 months."

Raven felt her heart shatter. All her fears were true all along. She didn't have a family, she's considered dead by now, and she didn't grow up with Ranboo, they were never friends. All the memories she had were only dreams. A life she could only wish for. Before it felt like a fight between a part of herself that believed it was real and the part that knew it wasn't,but now it only felt like a fantasy she was in to cope with the true reality. It didn't feel real anymore. It started fading from her memory. Ranboo, her parents, her home, all those good and bad times. All forgotten.

"But, why are the photos so old? I'm only 19."

"That's cause your real age is 59 years old."

"What?" I'm 59 years old.. 59 fucking years of being in this shithole.. That sentence stung, not even her age was real, maybe nothing in her life was real at all. All this time all she was concerned that was a lie was her childhood, that 1 year. That fucking 1 year.. That's irrelevant now. Nothing compares to her being here for 59 years.

"Yeah. You've been here since 1964. You were pretty much left alone with bits of wires and programming in your mind, then you started being an actress at 19 years old, that was the ideal age I wanted so you stayed 19 cause we started incubating you. You've seen the incubation, I'm sure. Since you set the actors free. You weren't supposed to do that, by the way."

"What do you mean ' not supposed to' ?"

"All of these are planned, the only thing not planned was you taking the others with you and throwing the knife because that was what still gave me control over you, so that's why you're here."

"So the mask not working on me and the whole thing about Ranboo finding us and being himself was planned? What was supposed to happen if I didn't get rid of the knife, was it you making me kill those people?"

"You were going to end up here in your last hour anyway so it wasn't a big change on the plan. And the killing part was a defense program. It just got faulty and killed workers instead of intruders or actors and workers trying to escape, perhaps it was you defending yourself."

"My last hour? Why even tell me all this?"

"Well, another thing is, we can only preserve an actor for 40 years, that's maximum. And well, your time is up, you're the last of your generation. Jerma was the second last, next was you. Ranboo and the others are the next generation after yours. And I'm telling all of this because it's your last day. You feel your fake memories fade and your true one's become more clear,right?"

Yes. Raven recalled all her times here, all the shows she was in and all the actors she was with, Jerma was in fact one of them,so was ranboo.

"If you remember Ranboo that's because you two were assigned for each other." Hetch said as if he read her mind, that's not impossible at this point.

"We made you friends on shows and we can tell the compatibility of everyone to each other, to put it simply, if you two were normal people out in the normal world you'd still be real, great friends. Same goes for love, so the Nikki thing was real. Made it easier for us to decide the pairs together. I mean, nothing beats the real thing, right?"

"Coming from you." She scoffed bitterly.

"Don't make those your final words, Raven.." She started to feel drowsy and everything started to grow dark and echoey.

It's mostly dialogue, not alot of narration, her feelings and thoughts are kind of already said and she's just sitting on the floor so there's not much to describe and narrate