Chapter 4: Oh my soul

They moved his body to a dark room that had pipes and tubes scattered on the ceiling, with a red alarm light being the only source of light. It was colder than the whole mall, and it might be all the stress they were both in but it was terrifying and uncomfortable, like moving into a new house after spending your first 20 years in the same house. But it was hidden and far from where they found him. Not to mention that this room was in a dark hallway without a single show fall logo or any other things related to show fall.

They placed Ranboo on the floor and leaned him against a wall, she thought laying him on the floor would be uncomfortable. They would often have sleepovers so she knew how he hated sleeping on the floor and or even a sleeping bag, she would always offer her bed as she took his place on the floor.

Charlie offered to go and get the bed he laid in for a show and place Ranboo on it. They agreed on the idea even though she was anxious of Charlie being out there alone, but she couldn't go with him either or Ranboo will be alone.

A couple of minutes passed of worrying that he might get caught or she would, Charlie came pushing a hospital bed.

They carried Ranboo and laid him on it.

"That'll do,right?" Charlie said as he got stools from outside the door. And place it on the same side of Ranboo's bed.

"Yeah, for now at least."

After a few seconds of silence that was only loud in their head due to their thoughts and questions. Charlie had more than a few, he felt like he missed a couple of chapters.

"Yeah,so, I need you to explain who you are and how you know him- or how you know all..this?" Charlie asked and sat down. And so did she.

"Well," She said facing him, "I've been in show fall for 3 years,um, i got set free a year ago."

"'Set free'? Just like that? How?" Charlie felt a spark of jealousy. She was just set free.. While He and Ranboo had to fight heaven and hell and still lost, obviously. His dead body is right there.

"I got a vote on whether I should live and be part of the cast, you know the usual, or die. I got half and half which was a first, according to hetch-" It's all a cycle. They do the same thing to every single person in this organization, no exceptions.

"Wait hetch? I thought he was good. He died to help us- I saw it, we both did." They saw him be so injured that he died, and Ranboo trusted that guy. He was supposed to be helping them. He felt stupid for falling for that.

"He's a liar,Charlie. That was a ploy to manipulate you without even using those devices, by befriending you. With him showing that he knows how to help, that he knows better, you'll listen to everything he says." They'll have to hand it to the guy. That's a good manipulation strategy

"Then how were you set free?" That question was still desperate to be answered. On how they go above and beyond for all this just to set her free easily. Especially with the risk of her calling the police, but at the end of the day why would a government that could only do things about things they understand believe a mind controlling company and uses people to make shows and even kill them and repurpose their bodies for more shows or as employees and staff.

"Like i was saying, it never happened before so they didn't know what to do, so they let me go."

"Then how do you know Ranboo?" That was another burning question on his mind, if she's been here for 3 years. What is he to her? Did they meet before all this?