Chapter 10: 6 months ago

LAST CHAPTER OF EPI 2!! Wholesome Ranboo and Raven content up ahead :))

"I got the hair dye!" She said as she barges Ranboo's room as usual.

"Ah, goodie." Ranboo said sarcastically without a trace of enthusiasm, he kept saying that Raven might not be let back in school with such a strong and unnatural hair colour but she kept insisting she will and Ranboo soon gave up and only prepared his " I told you so" line if he ever is right.

"Come on, help me." She gestured to him to follow her in the bathroom.

"Help how? Neither of us even dyed our hair before." He said as he got up from his bed.

" I don't know!" She yelled as she was already far and ahead of him.

Raven entered the bathroom and soon Ranboo followed.

"Alright. How the hell do I do this?" Raven asked, mostly to herself, as she looked at the back of the box looking for the instructions.

"See? You don't even know what to do!" Ranboo argued

"I'll learn!" Raven defended " Now, stop acting like a big brother, we're the same age."

"Shut up." He laughed, "I'm pretty sure you need tools like bowls and stuff."

"Ah fuck, where the fuck are we gonna get those things?" Raven asked and made both of them laugh. "What if we just wing it, without the tools?" she asked with a mischievous smile as she started opening the box.

"Raven, no!" Ranboo yelled and tried to grab the box.

They spent the last 10 minutes getting confused at the instructions on the box, while trying to figure out the things they needed and where to get it. No luck so far.

Soon enough Ranboo's mom walked past the bathroom and heard muffled yells "Raven, you're gonna dye my sink pink!Please don't!"

"Raven?" Ranboo's mom came into the bathroom due to all the yelling and noise for the past 5 minutes. "Oh my god!" She got startled at Ranboo being in there with her, "What are you kids doing?"

"Dying my hair?" She said innocently.

"Do-" She let out a quick laugh she couldn't hold in "Do you know how?"

"That's what I'm saying!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"Oh, sweetie," She came in and put down the box from Raven's hands. "Let me help. Do you want a haircut as well?" She asked as she looked and touched Raven's hair from the mirror to analyze and see what they could do with it and what it'd look like.

Raven thought about that, but now she's just thinking that maybe long straight hair won't fit pink hair. "Y-yes." She second guessed but the moment that word came out of her mouth there was no going back.

"I'll get my stuff." Ranboo's mom is a hair stylist at a shop and has her own equipment from when she was still in college. Thankfully, still in good condition since she didn't just simply store it away and forgot about it.

"A haircut?" Ranboo asked as his mom left the room.

"Yeah, I mean, make over I guess." She said as she touched and looked at her hair to see what would fit her.

"What haircut do you want?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe shoulder length and kind of like, layered." She wondered.

"Like a wolf cut? Yeah, that would be cool."

"Yeah!" She exclaimed, like she just remembered about that haircut.

"Yeah, that'd look really good with your wavy hair." Ranboo said as he was looking at Raven's hair as well.

"It's not even that wavy."

"Yeah, 'cause it's long. Once it's short, the waves will be.. Waiver, if that is a word.." Ranboo started to wander off in his thoughts by the end of the sentence.

She's always kept her hair long and even, this was a big change. But this was necessary.

Ranboo sensed all her bad thoughts and memories bothering her again, and so he cupped her face which was something he only does to Raven ever since he found out it was what gave her comfort more than anything.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just- Remembering, y'know," She said trying to put up a smile, but nothing compares to the sad eyes Ranboo always managed to notice.

6 months. 6 months since she disappeared for 3 years and was considered dead, but 6 months wasn't enough to get everything back to normal. She was still in the middle of legal processes and wasn't going back to school until all is settled, but all of this stressed Raven and parents even more which resulted in frequent arguments between the 3. She needed Ranboo more than ever at that time. And he never fails to make her feel better, even though she says things due to emotion that she soon regretted, he was still there.

There were many times when Raven had to apologize for various different things but the most was for making Ranboo be her therapist, but Ranboo only saw it as being there for his best friend..

A/N:I'll posting the usual intro to Epi 3 later :))