Chapter Seven

I was dazed.

I walked to my bedroom, with Jordan right behind me. When we reached my room I shut the door behind us, and laid on my bed. Jordan looked unsure of what to do.

"Can you change?" I asked. He looked as his clothes.

"No. I mean into a wolf." I said. Jordan chuckled.

"It's called phasing. Changing would imply that my wolf and I aren't one, that we think and do things different." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Can you phase for me then?" I asked again. Jordan nodded. I watched as a blanket of golden light spread over Blake's body When the phasing was complete, a light brown wolf, with stormy eyes, and a white aura was standing before me. Jordan walked to the side of my bed. I got off my bed and walked around him. I noticed that on his neck there was the letter J. It was a darker spot than the others, and if he bared his neck again, would have been seen easily.

I walked to his front and kneeled. I pet his snout, and he made a rumbling sound. I moved my hand to the side of his face, and watched as his wolf features turned into human. Jordan is my mate, I thought, why not?
I leaned in, and kissed Jordan. He made a rumbling noise again and tangled his hands into my hair. I gripped the part of his neck where his hair curled, and pulled him closer to me. Jordan picked me up and laid us on the bed, his body shielding me from everything but him.

He stared into my hazel eyes, and I stared back into his grey ones. Jordan turned onto his side, bringing me with him.

"You are coming to school tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Of course, meus Luna." Jordan responded. He said I was his moon. I smiled.

"After school," I asked, "Can you teach me to phase?"

"Semper." He said.

"Always?" I guessed.

"Correct." He said, impressed with my Latin knowledge. My eyes fluttered shut, and I fell into a deep sleep.
------------ Next Day ------------
I woke up at seven in the morning, with my alarm clock blaring. I smacked the wake-up button, and snuggled back onto my pillow. Wait. That wasn't a pillow. I ran my hands across what I thought was my pillow, but was actually just Jordan's stomach.
"Well this is a great way to wake up." Jordan chirped. I moved my hand away, and sat up quickly. I could tell my face was red. Jordan sat up and was leaning in to kiss me, but I covered my mouth with one hand, and pushed him back with the other.

"Not until we get cleaned up." I said behind my hand. Jordan chuckled and left my room for our spare bedroom, after I told him where to go. I exhaled, and ran into my bathroom. I showered as quickly as I could, and brushed my teeth twice. Then I curled my hair. In total, I spent half an hour in the bathroom alone. I grabbed my robe and walked into my bedroom.

I put a grey Nirvana shirt and dark blue jean shorts. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. There was a note on the fridge from Dad saying that he had to leave for work early today and that there were pancakes in the microwave.
I hurried to the microwave and set up two plates of pancakes with syrup. I poured two glasses of orange juice as well, and dug in.

"Not even going to wait for your mate, huh?" Jordan asked jokingly. I shook my head, and swallowed.

"What classes do you have?" I asked. As Jordan rattled of his classes, my face fell.

"What's wrong?" Jordan demanded.

"We only have lunch together." I pouted. Jordan growled, "I'll fix that when we get there." I chuckled. We finished our food and drinks and did the dishes quickly, so we wouldn't miss the bus. As we were walking out the door, Jordan whispered to me, "Tu vultus speciosus." Loving how he talks to me in Latin, I thought. Well two can play at that game.

I focused on Jordan and spoke to him with my mind, Well thank you far saying that I am beautiful lupus vir, but maybe you should use actions instead of words.

Jordan looked at me in shock. We made it to the bus stop already and the bus was just pulling in, but Jordan pulled me towards him, and kissed me. I kissed him back, but stopped when Ms. Borne cleared her throat and bared her neck. I raised my brows at her. My bus driver too, I thought.

Jordan took my hand, and walked onto the bus, finding us a seat in the back for the two of us. I looked around the bus, and noticed that Gwen and her posse were staring at us with their necks bared slightly. My eyes widened and I thought, No way. Is my enemy a part of my Dad's pack? I turned to Jordan, who nodded his head.

This is going to be fun.