NINE | Long RD | KV

It was around one o'clock in the evening when Khaza, left with no choice, had to run those little errands for Bishop. He still had to hold up his end of their deal after Bishop loaning him the eight thousand dollars.

Somehow Khaza talked Bishop into letting him be like a errand boy, making drops here, making drops there. Not only did Khaza do that but he even got Bishop to just let him deliver weed and not the extra hard drugs.

It still was risky with police patrolling around the city but at least it wouldn't be cocaine Khaza would have on him. Even though that's what made Bishop's business boom, he made an exception for Khaza.

All Khaza had to do was deliver the weed to whoever, take the money and report back to whom was left in charge by Bishop, which in this case was XL.

Khaza was on the third delivery for the day. He had to admit, it was pretty chill compared to what Bishop had him doing before. Don't get it confused though, Khaza still kept his guard up. Regardless if it was daytime, people still would run down on you.

"Aye Khaza, my boy what up." An unfamiliar voice called out catching Khaza's attention. He quickly grabbed the FN Five Seven MRD, micro red dot, from under the drivers seat.

Hazel is what Khaza named it due to the sandy brown color

Usually Khaza didn't ride around with his heat on him but due to him having to run these errands for Bishop, he bought it along. Rather have it on you than to get caught slipping.

"It's me nigga, Chad." Khaza squinted his eyes trying to get a better glimpse.

"Ohhh what's good." Khaza called out, putting away the firearm. "On folks you had me tweaked out a little bit. I ain't know who the fuck you was."

The two men greeted each other followed by a dap. It had been a hot minute since the last time Khaza had seen Chad. The pair ironically met during one of their anger management classes. Which was something that didn't last long with either one, especially Khaza.

"Never that nigga. I'd probably run down on these other goofies like that. You know how folks love to come in territory trying to take over." Chad told him.

"Shit, just the other day that boy Trez tried to rob somebody."

Khaza looked to Chad, trying to block the sun from his view. "You talking 'bout Trez with the red twists in his head, only time you see him is when he walking?"

Chad nodded. "Yeah. They say the police found his body over there by Emerson river. Body riddled with bullets. Knew something like that eventually would happen, he was always looking for a lick."

Khaza shook his head. He wasn't even surprised at that point something like that happening, especially in the city he lived in. Every other day, whether it was on the news or if he saw it on social media, it was somebody killed or doing the killing.