Chapter Twenty-Six: Appreciation🍋

The party lasted a bit longer than Kakashi agreed to. Getting a room full of drunk adults to not only listen but to abide by a time frame had proved to be tedious. Ultimately, it was Lady Tsunade that reigned everyone out on the promise of the next round at a bar. Meiji and Yamato lingered behind to help clean and get the stumbling birthday girl to bed. Kakashi helped with the latter, making sure to wipe her face with a washcloth and that she didn't fall over while changing into one of his shirts. The two of them crashed as soon as their heads hit the pillow.

Mei woke up a bit after the sun rose, to the sound of Kakashi's snores. She giggled, nuzzling herself closer to him. She listened to his snores and occasional groan, finding the sounds so peaceful she almost fell back asleep. But she couldn't, she reflected on the events of her party last night. It was completely unanticipated, she never thought Kakashi would commit to inviting so many into his home. A man as private as he is, she knew it caused at least a small bit of discomfort.
She watched his content face. His perfect mouth slightly open, allowing low and deep snores to escape. Snores that Mei really hears once in a while, after a night of him drinking more than usual. She slipped her arm out from under his loose grasp, gently combing back some of his hair to see more of his features. His thin, dark eyebrows, one having a line through the center due to his scar. Now a faint stripe that if anything only accentuated his beauty.

His sculpted cheekbones, grown to their full potential after puberty. Mei smiled faintly as she recalled the adorable chubby cheeks he had in his childhood. Adolescence, more like it. Neither of them really felt as though they had an actual childhood.
She breathed in his scent, her chest warming due to the notes of oak and maple. And with gentle lips she pecked his nose.
He stirred a while later, groaning due to the slight ringing in his head. To him, the worst part of drinking was the hangover the day after. A reminder of why he chose to participate so little. His eyes peaked open, his brows furrowed in annoyance from the forming throb. However the tension released from his face as he locked eyes with the woman he held in his arms.
"Good morning," she whispered.

"No." he pulled her as close as possible, burying his nose into the crook of her neck. She giggled, both at his reaction and the ticklishness it caused. Her arms snaked around him once more, her heart tightening as she felt his legs tangling around hers.
"I love you," he mumbled. She sighed, tingles spreading along her neck with every lazy kiss he gave. She bit her lip, running a hand through his hair while trying to ignore his growing morning arousal.
"I love you," she whispered back, twirling a strand around her finger. Kakashi slowed his kisses, leaving his lips pressed against her skin longer and even pulling a bit gently between his lips. He smirked at the hitch of breath she let out. Glancing at her through his lashes, he shimmied lower to kiss her collarbone and chest.
"I had a lot of fun last night," she rolled on top of him, straddling his chest. "I didn't expect it at all."
He cupped her face before squishing her cheeks together in one hand.
"I think that's why it's called a surprise party," he grinned at her expression. Narrowed eyes and lowered brows.

"Smartass," she managed to push out of her pursed lips. He released and nearly threw her when her hands dashed and pinched his sides quickly. She covered her torso and squealed as he flipped her onto her back and laid on top of her.
"Is that my thanks?" He feigned offense, lifting a curl off of her face.
"No," she wiggled a hand free. And with the same hand she used her fingertips to trace the band of his boxers. "But if you take these off, you'll get it."
His cheeks flushed, suddenly too aware of the rigidness underneath where her eyes roamed to. He moved to rest on his side, tugging the band down to free himself.
"All yours, Princess."
She gulped down the saliva growing in her mouth, adjusting her body so that she crouched in front of his hardness, her back turned to him. Mei eased into the contact, kissing his thighs and hips gently before taking him into her mouth. His eyes fluttered shut, the warmth of her mouth and pull of her lips set off every nerve in his body. With every bob of her head she took another inch of him into his mouth until she found the base. It was then she'd suck hard until she moved back to the tip. Where she'd roll her tongue around it before starting the pattern again.