08;

After meeting with Songyi, Hyunjae keeps thinking about what to do with her alone. He somehow thinks it won't be funny anymore to bully her with his friends.

The next day

"Hi!" Hyunjae comes brightly while she's eating with her friends, making her lose her appetite.
"What's now?" She talks while chewing her food
"Let's talk after you eat. Come to TBZ's room, okay" He then taps her head and leaves. It all makes her choke and the other girls widen their eyes
"He might be crazy" Aeri commented
"You didn't do anything wrong, right?" Eunbin kinda worried
"I'm going to make a deal with him" Songyi answered her
"Songyi-ya.." Seungwan talks with worried eyes
"It'll be okay, girls"

Songyi then comes to TBZ's room as Hyunjae told. There's no one except Hyunjae in the room because he told the other boys to use the room alone.
"You're here?" Hyunjae welcomes her "Sit there" He points to the couch. She then sits on the couch
"So, about the deal," Hyunjae started talking "I want you to do all of my homework, like, every homework."
Songyi looks at him with a 'why' look because it somehow sounds easy for someone who wants to bully her
"You're a smart student, you just need to do another copy of your work."
"Okay," She almost stands up after hearing the task
"But, of course, i have another condition," Hyunjae cut her action
"What is that?"
"You should be doing the homework at my place."
"Why?"
"In case, you might write different answers for my homework. I need to check it every time."
"Can't you check it on school?"
"No, no, I won't have time. So it should be at my place. And, you have to do anything there."
Songyi just keeping silent, and doesn't know how to respond
"What do you think? Is it okay? Or should I drop another rumor about your mom?"
Songyi sighs "Okay, but only if there's any homework from the teacher right?"
"Yeah, so if today the teacher gives us homework, you need to come to my place after school"
"Okay then, I'll go."
" See you later, Songyi."

Hyunjae's attitude really shocked Songyi and also made her scared. Actually, Hyunjae doesn't look that scary now to her, just mischievous. But it makes it more suspicious.

At class

"What happened?" Aeri asked Songyi when she sat on her chair
"I need to do his homeworks,"
"Really?" Eunbin asked her, can't believe what she said
"Hm, at least for now, maybe?"
"It's kinda new.." Seungwan talked
"I don't know.." Songyi can't talk to them about where should she do the homework, because it's the deal. Hyunjae wants to make sure, nobody knows that she came to his studio.

As Hyunjae predicted, the teacher gives them some homework. So, Songyi needs to come to his place today. Hyunjae gives her the address and goes separately.

Hyunjae's Studio

Songyi entered his studio amazed. It's not that spacious but a neat studio. It only has a big bedroom, a small kitchen and dining room with two chairs, and a living room.
"Do you live alone..?" Songyi asked Because there's no family picture, there's only a picture of eleven boys on the wall making Hyunjae focus on her.
"Wae?" he asked
"Just asking.."
"Then, you can sit there and do the homework. If you want to drink or eat something, you can come to the kitchen. Feel free." Hyunjae talks and gets inside his room

Songyi rather chooses to sit on the carpet than on the couch, she then starts doing the homework while Hyunjae, in the room, doesn't know what to do because it's his first time getting a guest, a girl. Sometimes, some of TBZ members sleep at his place, but he doesn't think of TBZ as a guest but as family. He takes some time to think in his room before coming out to the living room.

•Δ•