17;

Hyunjae is now admitting that he has some feelings for Songyi, but he doesn't know how to confess his feelings to her. Instead of directly confessing to her, he wants to get close again to her, like before but in the other way. He then thinks about talking with her on the rooftop because he can't oust his boys.

Can you come to the rooftop now? I'll be waiting.

Songyi, who was chit-chating with Aeri and Juyeon read that and excused herself to go, but she said she wanted to go to the toilet, just in case Hyunjae wanted to make it a secret (because if not, he would talk to her earlier at class). 

It's her first time to come to the rooftop because she thinks it must be so hot there, but today's weather is just right, not too windy but not hot. She was admiring the view until she spotted Hyunjae sitting on a chair.

"Hey," She said
"You're coming," Hyunjae smiled "I thought you won't come"
"Right. Why should we meet here? It's really tiring to go with all the stairs" She sits next to his chair
"Sorry for making you come here" Hyunjae scratched his head "I've never asked you after that day, how about the wounds?"
"It's not hurt anymore, but the doctor said it'll leave a scar."
"I'm sorry, if you don't need to help me that time, you won't have that scar"
"No, it's okay. Also, thanks for not leaving me and making firewood" She smiled at him "So, why are you calling me?"
"Ah, that... I just- want to talk with you" He awkwardly answered her "But of course! If you don't want to, you can go to the class."
"I'll go back to the class later, I had hard time coming here," Hearing that, Hyunjae smiled
"Songyi-ya, you know, I've stopped bullying people, you're the last one" He randomly talked to her
"Good for you then" she replied, "it'll be better if you apologized to them, if you can."
"Hmmm, not ready yet," 
"Cih, cowards" she teased him "Ah, so that Changmin boy also has stopped hurting Yerin, right?" she asked, remembering about the girl she had helped.
"For Yerin, I've asked Changmin to stop but he kinda addicted to her so he said he won't stop for now, hope he can stop sooner"
"Do you think is there any way to help her out from him?"
"I'm not sure, I'll tell you when I find out."
Silenced feel the atmosphere, Hyunjae feels he needs to break that
"Songyi-ya, next time, if you feel bored, you can come here and ask me to come with you. Or, if it's on the weekend, feel free to come to my place, you'll be welcome." Hearing that, Songyi feels confused but just okay-ing him.

They come back to the class together makes Aeri's curiosity comes up, she then intrograte Songyi secretly so the teacher won't realize.

The day after that, Songyi sometimes comes to the rooftop to talk with Hyunjae. They just talked about something random, but sometimes they talked about something serious, too. Their friends also know about it and not rushing them anymore 'They need time to know each other' they think.

•Δ•