Chapter three - Jarred and Barry

"Should we kill her?" I heard a male whisper. "No. Oh look, the little bitch is starting to wake up." I felt another presence in the room.

I opened my eyes and started to look around. I was in an incredibly dark room. There was a light bulb though above me. I tried to move but only to find out that I'm tied up to a chair.

"Hey." A deep voice said and I look up. My eyes widened and I was frightened. "Who are you?" I managed to ask and the one on the left laughed. "We're you're new masters." He said and then came forward.

He had curlish hair and brown eyes. He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Hi Sarah." He winked then started touching my cheeks. "Pfft!" I spit out my saliva at him and he laughed.

"You're sassy! I like it! Good choice, Jarred!" He yelled. "Who's Jarred?" I asked.

"Come on Jarred, she's looking for you." He told the other guy. "I don't want to." The guy whom I assume is Jarred  said. "Come on." The guy growled at him and I heard Jarred stomp his feet. He then came forward, showing himself to the light. Jarred had green eyes and chocolate curly hair. They somehow resemble each other.

He looked at me in the eye, and somehow I was hypnotized. His eyes are plain beautiful. "Hi." He said in his deep voice and gave me a faint smile.

"I'm gonna go. Do whatever you want with her, Jarred." Barry said before moving away. A few minutes later, I heard the door close. Jarred turn around, as if to check if someone else was in the room. Then he looked at me, "What do you want with me?" I asked, nervously.

He slowly leaned closer to me, which kind of made me nervous. I was scared that he might kiss me but instead, he whispered something. "I'm not gonna kill you." He whispered and I was surprised. "I'll be back." He winked before walking away.

If he's not gonna kill me, maybe he'll do something else. Will he rape me? I certainly hope not. I wonder what Frank is doing by now? Is my family looking for me?

A few minutes later, I heard the door open then close in a few seconds. Then a man's footsteps started coming in my direction. My heart started beating fast again. "Chillax, it's me." A voice said. It's Jarred. "Hey." He said and I nodded. He's bringing a plate with food in it and a glass of water. I raised my eyebrow. I looked at it and to be honest, it was not the best food you might want to eat.

"It's the best that I could find in this place." He said and I nodded. I'm really hungry. If I don't eat, I'm gonna die. Plus, I can't let the other guy win. "Okay. But I'm tied up." I said and he nodded 'no'. "I'll feed you." He said and my eyes widened.

"No it's okay. I think I can manage." I said. Although my brain says that I can't.

He laughed, "What are you gonna do? Crawl up on the floor?" He said and I nodded. "Don't be shy." He said smiling, showing off his dimples.

I nodded and then he grabbed a chair from out of nowhere and sat down. "Open your mouth." He told me and reluctantly, I followed him. Then he started feeding me. "What about your partner? Isn't he going to kill you for doing this?" I asked him and he looked down, pausing for a while.

"I don't fucking care a lot about my brother." He said and I was surprised by his words. "But-"

"Don't ask more questions please." He interrupted me and I nodded. He continued to feed me. Then he handed me the glass of water that he brought and I drank it. A few minutes later, he got up bringing with him the plate and the glass. "Thanks..." I was about to thank him but he already disappeared into the dark.

Now I was alone. In an incredibly dark place. I started thinking about Laura. I should've went with her. "I'm sorry." I said to myself, tearfully. I bet she's mad now because I didn't went with her.

"Hi bitch." I heard a voice, interrupting my thoughts, and I started to look around. Then Jarred's brother came in. He smirked and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Eww.

I glared at him and he laughed. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Ha! Money. Lucky for you, you were raised in a rich family." He smirked. Very immature reason for kidnapping a person. I'm not rich. If only he saw how we lived, we're clearly not rich.

"You know you can find other ways to-" I tried speaking up to him. "Shut up!" He yelled before I could finish my sentence. I turn away from him because his voice was incredibly loud. "You don't know what I've been through, woman." He glared at me.

I look at him, trembling with fear.

Then he leaned closer and started French kiss me. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. "Hey!" I heard a voice and that was when Jarred's brother pulled away. He turn around, "What?" He glared at the person.

The person went out from the shadows and it turn out to be Jarred. "What are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He seems jealous.

Jarred's brother smirked, "Kissing our little victim." Jarred rolled his eyes and grabbed his brother's shit then slammed him to the wall. I was shocked and started breathing heavily. "Watch your actions, Barry." He glared at the guy whom I assume is Barry. Barry looked at me then glared at Jarred before simply walking away.

"Ha! Dickhead!" Barry yelled at Jarred.

~•~•~•~•~•
I had to republish this. Sorry.

The thrilling part has started! Basically, my cousins just arrived and the house became noisier than ever. Also, I just got back from the dentist and she said that I'll have braces in the next two weeks. :/

Hope y'all well and message me if you spotted some mistakes. Lastly, give me your opinions on this story. :)

BTW, what do you think of the new cover? :)