Chapter thirty-one - Lisa's revelation

This morning, I woke up earlier than I thought. I rubbed my eyes before getting up. In doing so, I have to grab unto the railings of the bed so I could get up. Each day, I just get fatter and fatter since my tummy's getting even bigger. Oh well.

I rubbed my baby bump as I headed towards the door. As I went outside of the room, the smell of cooking eggs welcomed me.

The smell brings so many memories. The fact that my mom used to cook this every morning and I remember complaining because we had eggs as breakfast for the whole week.

When I arrived in the kitchen, Lisa was there. She was the one who's cooking. When she saw me, she smiled. "Oh hey there. Good morning. Is the baby okay?" She asked.

I nodded 'yes'. "Could you chop those carrots for me?" She said. "Sure." I said and then grabbed the knife. Then I started chopping the carrots.

"So, what's the gender?" She asked while focusing on her cooking. "A boy."

"And the father?"

I paused for awhile.

"Umm...he's my captor." I said and she gasped. "You serious?" She asked. "Yeah." I nodded.

"He raped you?" She asked as she looked at me then back to the eggs. "He was forced to." I answered. She turned off the stove and looked at me. Then she crossed her arms, "What do you mean he was forced to?"

I sighed and paused for a moment before looking at her. "I was in love with him." I said, with a smile on my face and her jaw dropped. "Are you serious?!"

"I'm pretty sure am." I said. "What are you going to tell your mom about it?" She asked. "I'm telling her the truth. I'm not gonna lie about my child's identity." I said and continued doing my job.

"You're such a brave girl, Sarah." She said and I smiled, shyly. "No I am-"

"Hey ladies," Carlos stepped into the scene, already wearing his uniform. "I have to leave now." He said grabbing some crackers on the fridge. "But what about breakfast?" Lisa asked. "I'll just bring these crackers." He said and leaned into Lisa to kiss her. "Okay. Be safe sweetheart." Lisa said and Carlos winked at her, which I must say was sweet.

Then we watched as Carlos go out of the door. "Okay, the eggs are ready," she rubbed her hands together and turned to look at me. "Are you done chopping those carrots?" She looked at me and I nodded 'no'.

"Just put those inside the fridge, I'm going to include them in our lunch." She told me and I did so. When I opened the fridge, majority of the foods are vegetables which is quite the same with ours since dad is a vegan.

"Sarah, come here. Breakfast is served now." Lisa called me and I got up and closed the fridge. I sat down across from her and began eating.

The whole breakfast was silence until Lisa broke it.

"Tell me. What's the baby daddy's name?" She asked. "Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She shrugged, "I don't know. I just want to."

I sighed, "Okay. His name's Jarred." I said. "Family name please." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Jarred Fernandez." I answered.

"Is he Asian, Hispanic or something?" She asked with food in her mouth. "Hispanic. His dad's Cuban." I said. Her eyes widened, "Really?!"

"Yeah. He's half-Cuban."

"My dad's Cuban too." She said with pride and I smiled. "He must be quite handsome." She said with a smirk. "Oh he is." I replied.

"Tell me about his physical looks." She said and positioned herself like a little girl who's eager to listen. I laughed, "Why are you so eager to listen?" I asked.

"I just want to." She answered and I nodded.

"He has curly locks, he's green eyed and he's about 5'11." I answered.

"Bamm!" She said, making a superhero pose. I just realized now that Lisa's quite hyper like my sister. "You're so good in choosing men." She said, winking and I laughed. "But not as good as me." She playfully rolled her eyes which made me laugh even more.

"How did you and Carlos met?" I asked.

"He kidnapped my sister." She said and my jaw dropped.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hola!!! I'm back!!! Sorry for taking such a long time to update. I have been busy and sometimes, lazy. :P

Sorry also if this chapter is quite boring and quite short. Hope you'll keep on reading though.

LOVE YOU MWAHH!!
~Tine