Chapter six - Action 21

Jarred crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows to his brother. "I heard you two talking." Barry smirked and Jarred raised one of his eyebrows. "Tell me Jarred. Is that your way of trying to escape if in case the police will come here?" Barry said and Jarred rolled his eyes.

"I'm just doing what is right brother." He said and Barry chuckled. "Oh really? Try action 21." He smirked and Jarred's eyes widened. He looked over to me and I gave him a confused look. Then he looked back to his brother and you could see the anger in his eyes. "You can't let me do that." Jarred said.

"Deal's a deal, Jarred." Barry smirked and Jarred looked trouble. "Bring her." Barry eyed Jarred before walking away. Jarred looks helpless before looking back at me. Then he started unlocking my handcuffs and the tie on my feet. He couldn't look at me in the eye, making me confused even more.

Then he took out my duck tape. "What's wrong?" I asked him and he couldn't answer. "Come on." He told me and it was all he could say. I nodded and followed him. This time, he brought me to a room with a bed and light, and Barry was there. I was confused.

Barry looked at me and smirked. I looked to Jarred, who couldn't look at me in the eye. "Jarred, what's going on?" I asked him. Then Jarred stopped walking. "Tell him, Jarred." I heard Barry say but Jarred was still speechless.

"It's complicated." He answered.

"Tie her up." I heard Barry say and in then it all made sense. Jarred's going to have sex with me. "Lie down." Jarred said and I looked at him in the eye. There was guilt in his eyes. "Jarred-" I tried speaking.

"Just lie down." He raised his voice and I nodded. I lied down and then he tied me to the bed using handcuffs. I started to breathe heavily as Jarred takes his shirt off.

Then he leaned closer to me. "I'm sorry." He whispered to my ear and I started crying. Then he started kissing me. I couldn't move. "I love it." I heard Barry say and then he laughed. "I'm really sorry, Sarah." Jarred whispered again.

The process lasted for the next 30 minutes until we heard the door closed, meaning Barry went out. Jarred started to look around and then got up. He quickly put his shirt on. He looked at me and there was still guilt in his eyes. "Stay here, okay?" He told me and I nodded.

Since I was tied up, I couldn't get up. I look up to the ceiling and started crying. I just lost my virginity to Jarred. I kept on crying until Jarred came back in, bringing again a bottle of water.

"Hey." He said, then he put the bottle to the table beside the bed and started to unlock the handcuffs. I sat up and then he started wiping off my tears using his thumb. "Hey," he tried comforting me. "I'm sorry." He said but I couldn't stop crying.

"Hey, I'm really sorry." He said and I look into his green eyes. I somehow felt comfort looking into his eyes. Then I calmed down. "You okay now?" He asked me and I nodded 'yes'.

"Here." He handed me the bottle of water and I drank it. "I'm sorry." He said again and I couldn't speak. "You probably won't forgive me." He said, finally giving up and he got up.

"Jarred wait!" I told him and he stopped walking. "I forgive you."

~•~•~•~•~•
I don't have to go to every words on the 'thing'. I'm bored here at the mall because I still have to wait for my mom's friend. So I thought, why not update for a second time? ;)

Message me, if you spotted some mistakes.