Chapter twenty-seven - we meet again

[a/n: Fast forward! Sarah is now 6 months pregnant.]

Time has passed by so quickly. I'm already 6 months pregnant. Only 3 more months and then this little guy will already come out. Yep! I do mean 'guy'. I'm having a baby boy.

He kicks most of the time which I must say is very overwhelming.

I only go out once though, which is to go to the doctor's appointment. Veina sometimes prepare me some food because it turned out that she was once a captive of Barry, that's why she got pregnant with her son. I don't know how she was able to escape but I must say that Veina is a good mom and friend.

I bet you're asking where Jarred is. Sad to say that we still haven't seen each other. I don't know where Barry hid him. I still miss him.

"So, how you doing?" Barry asked, leaning unto the wall. "I continue to experience more dizziness." I replied and he chuckled.

I stared at him, weirdly. "Go to the dining room in a few minutes because...you know...breakfast." He said and then went out. I sighed as I got up. Since my belly continued to grow each day, sometimes, it has become hard for me to get up. Barry was right in front of me and he didn't even bothered to help me get up.

I grabbed some pregnancy clothes that Barry bought for me. Sometimes, I would repeat the same clothes everyday because Barry won't allow me to wash them for some reason.

After grooming my self, I went outside and started walking through the empty walls. Although I know that it's empty most of the time, I kept my head on the floor until I accidentally bumped into a guy. I fell on the floor and hit my back. Luckily, not my stomach.

"Oops, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Sarah?"

Oh my god it's him.

"Jarred..." I feel speechless. I don't know what to say. I finally saw him. He helped me get up and I felt shy. Do I look fat?

He look so different! He cut his hair and he was wearing a black leather jacket. Damn!

He looked at me, up and down. "You're pregnant?" He asked and I nodded 'yes'. "How many months already?" He asked again. "6 months," I answered.

"Who's the dad?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked down. Should I tell him or not? I'm scared that Barry will kill me. He put both of his hands on my shoulders. "Sarah, it's okay if you'll tell me." He said.

I sighed and took a deep breath. "You." I said, looking into his eyes. He took a step backward and then buried his face with his palms. "Jarred, I'm so-"

"Jarred." Barry suddenly came into the scene. Jarred faced his brother with his face, filled with anger. Barry looked at me then to his brother. He glared at me and then walked straight at me. I saw his clenched fist and my heart started beating fast.

He was about to punch me when Jarred protected me. "How dare you?!" Jarred said in his deep voice. "Don't you dare say that in front of my face." Barry replied back.

"All the time, I was already a father and you didn't even bothered to tell me?!" Jarred shouted at his brother and Barry was speechless but his face was still angry. "How could you do this to me?" Jarred said.

Then Barry laughed, "You don't deserve her Jarred." He said and then Jarred pushed him, causing Barry to loose his balance. Jarred spit out saliva on his brother and then grabbed me.

"Jarred, where are you taking me?" I asked but he didn't answer. "Jarred, slow down." I thought he's going to take me outside. However, he didn't. Instead, he took me to the room that I've never been inside before.

He shoved me inside and made sure to lock the door. He took a deep breath before facing me. His face was red and he was sweaty. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah...a little. I just need to catch my breath." I replied.

"Here." He said, handing me a chair. I sat down on the chair while he decided to squat on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Jarred." I said and he chuckled. "How many times do I have to tell you that there's nothing to be sorry about." He said, reassuringly and I nodded.

"To be honest, you still look hot when you're pregnant." He said, smirking. Idiot. I playfully rolled my eyes and pinched him on his neck.

"Oww!" He yelled and playfully glared at me. "I'm going to be a dad and...that's just crazy!" He said, smiling and I smiled too. I expected him to get mad but to my surprise, he didn't.

Seeing him happy that he's having a child is overwhelming. "You're not mad at me?" I asked. "Pfft. Why would I be mad at you?" He replied, crossing his arms. "I thought that you'll be mad at me because...I will soon be bearing you a son." I said and his eyes widened.

"A son?" He asked.

I smiled shyly. "Yeah, I'm having a boy." I said and he clapped his hands loudly. "Yes!" He stood up and then shouted while I laughed. I've never seen him this happy.

Then he knelt down in front of me, as if trying to propose. He gave my stomach a kiss, making me smile. "You're lucky because your daddy is more handsome than your mommy." He whispered unto my stomach and then he looked at me with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" I asked and he bursted into laughter. "Well, don't deny it! The daddy is very handsome." He said, emphasizing the word 'handsome'. Oh Jarred. Tsk.

He chuckled, "Just kidding. You're pretty too." He said and I smiled. "Thanks. So, where have you been all this time?" I asked.

He sighed and he smiled at me, shyly. I raised an eyebrow, "Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked. "I went to school." He replied and I nodded.

Even though I really hate school, now that I'm no longer going there, I somehow miss it. "At what school?" I asked.

"South Lake Tahoe Secondary school," he answered and my eyes widened. That was my school! "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"That was my school, Jarred."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
So hey! Sorry if I'm being lazy in updating and my chapters are getting crappier in every update. Basically, I'm very stressed already because of the choir practice. We're entering a competition and we're representing my school.

We've been practicing for almost five hours each day (except for Sunday). Yesterday, I  wasn't feeling well and also now. But still, I have to go.

Hope you'll bear with me.

~Tine