Chapter fourteen - mom and Maureen

[a/n: Harper Beckham plays the mini-Sarah. ;)]

I somehow managed to fall asleep despite my hands being tied up and me standing up.

Morning came and it's an another hell day for me. I opened my eyes and started to look around. It's still quite dark so I assumed that it's still quite early in the morning and there's no Barry.

My legs are already aching for standing for 24 hours. My back is quite itchy due to insects landing on my wounds, but I can't scratch them. Most of all, I'm hungry.

My skin's now filled with red spots. Thanks to the Mosquitos that were with me for the past nights. I sighed. Oh how I wish I can have my old life back.

The door opened again and I'm pretty sure it's Barry. I heard his footsteps going nearer. He gave me a kiss on my cheek before untying me. Relief took over me and I immediately scratched my back, however, it caused me pain. I forgot that I have wounds and scratches.

"You're going to do something for me today." He said and I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my arms. "This." Then he took out a small bag of white substance.

"What are those?" I asked and he chuckled. "Cocaine." He said, smirking and my eyes widened. I nodded 'no' and slowly backed away. "No, I'm not doing that." I said.

"Well, you're going to have to." He smirked and then he threw the small back of cocaine at me. I didn't even bother to catch it.

"Try it, O'Neill. You might enjoy it." He winks before leaving. I watched as he disappeared. Once he's gone, I stomped on the white substance multiple times so it can no longer be used. I hope so.

While looking at the drug, makes me want to devise a plan of escape. I look around to look for any way of escape.

If I'd jump out of the window, I would probably fall to my death. I got up and headed towards the wardrobe. I searched for any phones that I can find on Barry's pockets.

I somehow found one. I typed my mom's phone number. Again, she won't answer. "Come on." I mumbled. After the third try, she finally answered.

"Hello?" I asked. "Uhh...who's this?" She asked. "Mom it's me!" I raised the volume of my voice but not too loud. "Oh god, sweetheart? Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Things have been rough." I answered. "Thank goodness. Where are you?" She asked. "I'm at the-" but before I could continue, the phone was grabbed from me.

I turn around to see a mad looking Barry. "Sarah?" I heard my mom's voice before it was gone. Then Barry pressed the end call button.

I slowly backed away and swallowed saliva. "I told you. Don't you dare try to escape or else, a big consequence is coming for you." He said.

Then he punched me in the face, causing my lip to have a scratch. A drop of blood dropped on the floor. I stared at it before he shoved me, causing me to fall. My head eventually hit the wall, causing my eyesight to become a bit blurry.

He squeezed my cheeks very hard then aimed his fist at me. Luckily, we were interrupted when the cellphone rang. He let me go and answered the phone call. Then he went outside.

While I stayed in the corner, crouching.

"What the hell?! Who the fuck told you to call me?!" I heard Barry yell. Which is quite strange. "No. She's not here and bye." He yelled one more time.

He went back in the room and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Someplace else." He answered. He took out the towel that was used to cover my eyes. Then he covered me with it again.

I heard the elevator door open, he shoved me inside and I lost my balance. I held my hands up high, trying to find something that I can hold on so I could get up.

Barry grabbed me, "Don't be so clumsy." He told me and I nodded. After a few minutes later, he pushed me and this time, I tried my best not to lose my balance.

"Why are you covering her eyes?" I heard a man's voice. "Shut up." I heard Barry reply and the man did not respond.

"Get inside." He told me. "I can't see." I replied then he shoved me. I hit my head again. I heard something bang, which I assume is the car door. A few minutes later, I already heard the car engines.

"Where are you taking me this time, Barry?" I asked him but I didn't receive a response. I felt the car move and this time, I tried my best not to fall asleep.

"Can I listen to some music?" I asked Barry. "No. I suggest, that you should go to sleep." He said. "I'm not sleepy." I said and I heard him chuckle. "Just go to sleep, O'Neill. It's going to be a long ride." He said and I nodded.

I simply became quiet. Hoping that Barry would not notice that I'm actually awake.

Barry was listening to random radio stations. He changed them almost every second, trying to find good ones.

Breaking news. A couple from South Lake Tahoe, California is calling all of your attention as they make their first plea.

Barry then turned the volume up.

Sarah Elizabeth O'Neill has been missing since a month ago and her parents, Ben and Martha O'Neill finally are here-

Barry then cut off the radio.

Meanwhile, I reflected. My parents are looking for me. "You will never find her." I heard Barry say which kind of made me nervous. He's gonna do something major.

Barry was eventually right. The ride was quite long. I bet he's taking me to another state. Somewhere again, they will be having a hard time looking for me.

I decided to finally sleep. Hopefully, I won't miss something.

~Flashback~
"Good morning sweetheart." My mom greeted me with a smile. I smiled back and grabbed her hand so I could get up.

We held hands together as we walked through the halls together. She rubbed her baby bump before walking down the stairs, slowly.

Her tummy's incredibly large. The baby could come in any minute. "Mommy, are you okay?" I asked. She smiles at me and then gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm fine," she replies. "Are you?" She asked.

Then everything faded. I woke up and realized that I'm in a new location. It's almost the same as the first one. But the thing is, this one's quite smaller.

My dream kind of bothered me. My mom. I wonder how is she. She must be very worried by now.

I was still blindfolded. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps. The noise of the footsteps started to get nearer and nearer.

I felt hands touch my hip but I couldn't remove them because I was tied up. Then he or she uncovered my eyes.

"Sarah," I heard a familiar voice say. Then he untied me and I was able to turn around and saw someone, I did not expect to see.

"Hi Sarah." She smiles and my mind was immediately filled with questions.

"Maureen?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Oh no!! HA! Anyways, the house at peace right now because my cousins already went back to Canada. I'm gonna miss all the noises they usually make though. :(

School has been stressful so far. Especially the fact that we have choir practices from 4:00 until 5:30 in the afternoon. Plus, we also have Saturdays. :/

Anyways, hope all of you are well. Comment what you think and message or notify me if you spotted a mistake. :)

~Tine #stressed