+++

I changed keia's job in the last chapter ok bye...

CALUM

*3 years later

"Awww baby right there" i moaned.
She buckled her thighs around my waist, her hands doing the magic.

"S-shoulders oh yeah" she massaged the muscle between my shoulder and nape.

"Maybe you should take a break from teaching those kids"
"But i feel so happy whenever i see them try and it doesn't affect me my work anyways"

"Ok" she clapped her hands "you're good" i turn around and pulled her over me.

"I missed you" i tucked her hair.
"Missed you more" she lean in.

Dizzle barked and crawled in between us.

"We miss you too buddy" he barked.

"We should sleep. Its your big day tomorrow" i kissed her forehead.

Its her graduation day tomorrow and i have a big surprise for her. I bought her the guitar she always wanted. Gibson guitars aren't cheap i may add.

"I can't believe i am graduating" she whispered.
"I can't believe we're not married yet" she chuckled.

"Thank you for the love, care, and for being patient to me"
"Thank you too. For everything"

___

"I'm sorry i have to go" Hannah waved off and left Tommy with me. He got chubby and taller, i'm glad they didn't raised him with tablets and tech shit, he prefers Nerfs instead.

"Hi Mikayla!" She jumped and i carried her. I can't believe she's three years old.

"Hey man" Michael fist bumped me.
"Woah, you're pregnant again?" Elle blushed.
"I think Mikayla needs another sibling i guess" he kissed Elle. Michael was currently touring with the band he was managing called, Hey Violet.

Keia's currently inside the university, finishing something before the ceremony.

"Sorry! Are we late?" Luke and Alex walked in.
"No, you're just in time. Its about to start in ten" they sighed. Alex and Luke moved in together and she's currently in college while he started working as a solo artist. how cool is that?

"Hey guys!" Ashton waved. He walked in with Emma, hands together. "We just got off from work" we all nodded. Ashton's finally the CEO of the Irwin Toy company and so far, so good.

"Its so good to see you guys again" i haven't seen them for about a year, we got pretty busy i guess.

"Its good to see you too Cal" i smiled.
Keia screamed and hugged Elle and Alex.

"Congrats girl!" She grinned. Keia stumbled a little bit, i held her.

"Hey,you ok?" She nodded.
"I ate a pretty bad chicken earlier i guess" i nodded.

The ceremony didn't last long and they threw all of their caps in the air. We took a couple if pictures, we were supposed to eat afterwards but Keia isn't really feeling well.

"I'm so sorry guys" they all nodded. She suddenly ran to the trash can, i held her hair and back for support.

"Oh my gad" Elle said.

"Keia are you pregnant?!"

And that, was the best gift for the both of us.

___

Short but gold. what?

Next one's probably the last. Awwww Im so sorry :)

exactly 520 words.