20.

~CALUM (pic at top is definitely my fave pic atm)

I held her arms before she could even fall.
Damn this girl.

I carried her upstairs then quickly put her to bed, placing a kiss on her forehead.
"I'm sorry" i whispered.

The party ended exactly 3 am. Everyone went to bed except me.I looked for Hannah, but i think she already left. I was surprised that she came back here, and how beautiful she still is. We simply talked about some stuff, but i left out the things i did after we broke up, i don't want to look pathetic to the one who broke me.

I have to admit that i missed her. Her face made me want to like her again. But when she tried to kiss me, i leaned away, suddenly thought of Keia's adorable face.

I shouldn't fall again to the person who have hurt me from the start. the reason why i did those things.

I know i have to make up for Keia, she's the girl i like, not Hannah.

I didn't sleep, I can't, i don't know why. I went to her room where Luke and Alex were also sleeping, i gently sat on the floor where her and my face are at eye level. I always like to watch her snore, and its so cute the way she rub her stomach when she moves, she always do that.

I wanna kiss her cute face. I was about to but she opened her eyes unexpectedly, making me lean away. She hummed then closed her eyes again. I chuckled and laid my head on her bed.

I woke up on the bed but she isn't beside me. I stretched and to see a smirking Luke , fixing his own bed.

"What?" I said.
"You should go downstairs." i furrowed my eyebrows and stood.
I hear a childish giggle, absolutely sure it doesn't belong to any of my friends.

I slowly went down, and Keia and Hannah are talking to each other, fuck.

"Goodmorning" Ash groaned as a little boy played with his hair. Where the hell did that little boy come from?
He looks familiar though.
I took an advil, fucking headache sucks.

"Hey" i said, walking in the living where the two are talking.
Keia didn't acknowledged me, but Hannah did.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I just hope if i can talk to you, like in private" she said.

"Goodmorning Keia" i said, facing the girl who is clearly ignoring me.
"Morning" she said in a harsh tone. stirred her coffee. i sighed, turning to face Hannah.

She gestured outside, and i stood but i gently placed a kiss on Keia's forehead, making her drop her teaspoon. I don't care if everyone saw that even my ex, i like her.

"I'm sorry. We'll talk later ok?" I whispered and she nodded. She was resisting a smile, and i chuckled.

The little boy followed Hannah.
"Umm Cal this is Tommy" she said and the little guy hid behind her legs.

"Hey i'm Calum" he shook my finger then hid again.

"Tommy why don't you play with Ashton for a while?" Ashton ran to the shore, then he followed.

"He seemed to have a connection with Ash, he never talks to people" she chuckled.
"What do you wanna talk about?" I said.

"Ummm Cal do you still remember when we broke up?"
"Yeah, i clearly remember everything. Its exactly two years ago. You said you didn't want me anymore" i frowned.
She placed a friendly hand on my back.

"I'm sorry Cal i really am. I did it for your sake, so you could focus on your scholarship"

"I didn't take the football scholarship" she sighed "I was burdened by the thought you left me when everything was fucking ok"