18.

~CALUM

I didn't get any enough sleep last night. I can't get her words out of my head

"Matt ,you're a really nice guy but,yes, i do like Calum"
I accidentally kicked the door after that.

I must admit that i felt sad about her turning me down for Matt, but shit, she likes me.

I felt like a kid again, its like the first time you found out your crush likes you too.

I can't stop smiling.

I looked at the mirror. Fuck, my hair's everywhere, i think girls find it sexy. But my breath doesn't.

I took off my shirt, it has a patch of dry saliva, again.
I went outside, Keia's sitting on the bar stool, eating her cereal silently. Her fave show's on, Big Bang Theory.

I tiptoed to the bathroom, washed my face then of course, brushed my teeth.

I went outside, then accidentally closed the door to quickly it resulted a loud bang. Idiot.

Keia snapped her head at my direction ,making an eye contact. She blushed then looked down on her cereal. I smirked, then walked towards her. I lean my chin on her shoulder, making her drop her spoon in her bowl.

"Morning" i whispered.
"M-morning" she stuttered. I chuckled then made my own breakfast. She stared as i pour my milk on my bowl, following the cereal.

Fuck. I have work today. I can't take her out today, or even tomorrow, its Mikey's birthday. Fuuuck.

"Its your off today right?"
"Yeah, also tomorrow" i nodded.
"Do you have anything to do today?"

"No" i smiled and moved forward to her. Our faces an inch close, feeling the way she exhaled her breath shakily.
"Great. You're coming with me" i lean away.

"Why?" She whined.
"Cause i have work today and i can't take you out on a date so, i'm bringing you to work"
"It's ok. there's always a next time right?" I nodded and she stood. "Besides, i haven't talked to Elle in ages, maybe she wants to hang out"

--

I'm so bored that time flew so quickly.

She went to here earlier with Elle, looking for a gift for Mikey.
I suggested the vinyl album "iDOS!", he keeps forgetting to buy it.

I showed Keia some couple of my fave albums, and sort of showed off how i do my thing on the cashier.

Ashton locked the store and walk to his car.

"See you tomorrow ,Ash" i wave off.
"See you!" He giggled.

This guy's always happy. Good for him.

I went inside my car and called her. She isn't answering. I sighed, maybe she's already sleeping.

I make my way to mcdonald's. I ordered my fave, then ordered also for Keia.

I looked for my keys. Fuck. I guess i've left them. I place down the food and tried to call Keia. She isn't answering, again.

"Keia? Keiaaa" i knocked. All i hear is Callin on the other side. Fucckk where is she?
I called Michael, asked for Elle's number and he quickly gave it.

"Hello Elle?"
"Hey Cal what's up?"
"Can you tell Keia i left my keys? She isn't answering my calls and i'm freezing out here"
"Keia? She already went home"
I tensed.

"She's not here. Nobody's answering the door"
"Maybe she went out with somebody."
"Oh, ok thanks goodnight" i end the call.

I sighed and sat down next to the door. I guess i'll be eating my fries here. Callin meowed, so i slid a french fry underneath and she took it. Smart ass.