25.

Keia

I woke up beside Ashton. We drank too much beer last night. We were supposed to hang like normal bffs do but noo, we pretty much destroyed the apartment. Beers and tissues everywhere, my panty on top of Callin-what the hell?

I have a headache. I called in my boss and told i wasn't going to work today, i feel awful. Ashton called in his boss too, and that he'll stay here to clean the mess we made. Calum was nowhere in sight, i guess he left early, again.

"I'm sorry for messing your place" he picked up the last beer bottle.
"Hey, we both did this so i'm to blame too" he giggled.

I groaned and massaged his temples. Hangover is hell. Our phones suddenly ranged, groaning as we pull it out from out pockets. Peter was calling so i immediately answered.

"Hey Keia, are you free today?" I look at Ashton, who was already looking at me.
"Uh yeah, i guess so"
"Great. Aurelia wants to have lunch and she's bringing Ashton, so i wanted you to come too"

"Ok, i'll take a bath"
"I'll call Ryan to pick you up"
"No need. I have somebody to bring me there. I'll see you later" i hang up.

"I'm guessing your uncle invited you to have lunch?" I nodded. "Well Aure did too" he giggled.

"Can we go together? Peter will kill me if i arrived there with my bike" he chuckled.
"Ok, go and take a bath and we'll go to my place, ok?" I nodded.

---

We arrived at the Peach Hotel on time, and Ashton opened the door for me.

"You didn't have to do that" he smiled.
"Mah Lady?" I slid my arm in his arm.

People looked at us like we're some lower class couple. I spotted Laura's red hair so i pulled Ashton and walked to them.

"Hello my dear" i kissed her cheek.
"You two went here together?" We both nodded. "oh that's nice"
"Let's eat lunch shall we?" Peter said.

It went pretty well. Unfortunately my allergies in seafoods didn't helped me sat on my chair so still. Ashton and Aurelia ordered the lobster and the smell already made my breathing difficult.

"What's wrong Keia?" Ashton nudge me. He ripped off the lobster's head and sipped it.
"Oh i almost forgot" Peter laughed " Keia's allergic to seafoods" i blushed and Ashton immediately pulled the lobster away between our plates.

"Oh sorry Keia, i'll just order something-"
"No its ok. I just don't want it near me" he smiled and held my hand.

Aurelia cleared her throat then giggled.
"I'm seeing some spark there" i blushed.
"Aunt" Ashton blushed.

___

Ashton dropped me off and i plopped down on the sofa. We went on a golf that we weren't prepared of, but i did had fun. Aurelia's like the female version of Ashton, but she's very elegant.

Callin purred and went under my hand. I combed her fur, then pulled her to my lap.
"How are you?" She meowed. Her fur's getting a little long, she looks like a stuff toy.

The front door opened and Calum and Hannah were laughing then she wrapped her hands on his neck. The lights were a little dim, i guess they didn't see me.

"I'm glad we're together again" she kissed him. I pulled Callin closer to me, she meowed and snuggled closer.

"Goodnight Calum-hi Keia" she smiled and let go of him. Calum excused himself and went to the kitchen.

Hannah stared at the bracelet Calum gave me. I pulled my sleeve to hide it and she sighed.

"I saw that in Calum's room. I thought it was for me, but it wasn't " she frowned.
"Hannah-" she cut me off.
"Keia" she took a step closer. "can i ask you something?" I nodded.