12.

~Keia

Our date went pretty well. It was sorta cheesy and awkward in the same time. He told me his last date with a girl was like 2 years ago.

We went ice skating, which i'm not very good at, so he taught me, i slipped a few times but got used to it afterwards. My foot doesn't hurt anymore by the way, i'm a free bird.

Michael and Elle seemed to be lost in their own world, almost forgetting that we're still here. They barely even looked away from each other.

"They look good together" Calum said as we trail along with the happy couple.

"Yeah, i know"
"We look good together" he whispered. what?

"Hmm....are you flirting with me?"
"I don't know. is it working?"
"Maybe" he chuckled.

"How about we ditch them and go somewhere place else?"

"Woah, horsy. You k?"
"No, i didn't mean that!" He laughed "like go somewhere and give them a little privacy"

"I think that'll be nice" we walked on the other direction, me texting Elle that we left.

"So where are we going?" I locked my phone.
He pulled my freezing hand, its getting a little cold tonight, he tucked my hands in his hood pocket (hood eh Eh *virtually nudging you xx) walking to the vacant bench by the corner.

"Sit here. i'll be back" he said and i sat down.

The park's filled with so many colorful tea lights. Kids playing around, couples hugging and kissing, dogs humping each other, ew.
I grimaced at the horrendous view and admire Calum petting a single, lonely dog while holding our drinks. he smiled then walked to me.

He has this really smiley eyes that are to die for, hair fantastically curly and slightly in a quiff, and legs owned by a vogue model. He noticed that i was staring at him he smiled on the ground, wow. He's gorgeous just by holding two bottles of beer.

"Beer?"
"It'll make you warm" i nodded.

How am i going to open this? I tried opening in weird ways and he chuckled. he pulled out his keys with a swiss knife. he picked the bottle opener and opened it.

"Thanks"
"Welcome"

The bitter, burning sensation made me coughed a little earning a chuckle from him , but then i took another sip, this stuff's actually good.

~Calum

We bought a case of beer, and i'm pretty sure its not about making ourselves warm anymore.

She ended up drinking four bottles. i took her home and insisted me to stay. She opened more and drank on the sofa.

"Calum! Drink with me" she said, offering the bottle to me. I took a long sip, then gave it back to her.

Half an hour later she's starting to get jumpy, like me.

"Calum dance with me woooh!" She turn up a familiar green day song. She pulled me hand and swayed it back and forth. She pressed her pinkish cheeks on both of my hands.

"Keia you're drunk"
"I know" she whispered then giggled. She crawled her hands to my neck, seeming to dance on a slow song.

"You know this isn't a slow song"
"I don't care" she grinned. " Let's change it" she jumped then went through her phone.

Booty went blasting on the speakers.

"Really? Now you're offending me"
"Big big booty!" She sang. i took the opportunity to take a picture of her state right now. i laughed.