23.

KEIA

* three weeks latur *

"Here you go" i placed the food on the last customer's table. I skate back to the counter and sighed.

I have to attend the party that Peter organized. It's a christmas celebration of our cartoon company, and every single clients and business partners are invited. I invited my best friends, but they said they're busy and have parties to attend too.

I always forgot to ask Calum. He rarely goes home and when he is, he's in his room, sleeping. I know working and having a kid's very tiresome, so i can't blame him.

Matt and i closed the restaurant. Michael and Luke went home early, their moms were waiting. I didn't want to attend anymore cause i'm fucking tired, but my family's gonna be there and this is probably gonna be my happiest christmas with them.

I waved goodbye to Matt and walked to my motorcycle. It a was an old black harley sprint that Ryan nursed back to life. I was shocked that it wasn't the mixed junk that it used to be. It was an early christmas gift from him, and i'm glad that i'm not gonna use Ash's bike anymore.

I opened the door and quickly grabbed my dress then stopped when Calum was seating by the couch.

"Hey" he looked at me.
"Hi, what's up with the dress?"
"I'm going to attend a christmas party that Peter organized, wanna come?" He shook his head.
"Hannah and i are celebrating here, i hope you don't mind" he blushed. There were a few candles by the coffee table, and a bottle of champagne.

"Of course Calum, its your apartment too" he smiled. "Its your first christmas with Tommy!" I squealed.
"We're celebrating alone and hired a babysitter at her mom's house" i nodded.

"Calum" he looked "i don't mean to be rude but," he furrowed his eyebrows "are you trying it again with her?" He sighed.

"I guess so" i simply nodded. "she did kinda forced me to do these 'dates' ,but i'm still unsure cause i can't help the thought that we had something before and i don't to ruin anything between us" i sat beside him, gently rubbing his shoulders.

"Cal, its ok. Its actually good for Tommy too, before he even knows what's happening" he smiled.

It actually hurts that they're trying it again but they belong together.

"Gahd i really like you Keia" i chuckled. "i really, really, really, really like you" he repeated.
"Stop listening to Carly Rae Jepsen songs" he chuckled.

"Thank you, for being my bestie" i rolled my eyes.

gahd i want to kiss him.

"I have to go, i have a party to attend, enjoy yours" i winked and walked to the door.

I arrived on the party on time. I quickly changed, did a little style on my hair and put make up on. i forgot to bring heels, eh my navy blue keds will do. It was the pretty dress that i wore from me and Calum's date, the one i was supposed to wear was missing.

People were wearing really fancy gowns, i think i'm probably the only one wearing a medium length dress.

Laura and Peter were there, talking to a very beautiful woman, she looks familiar though. Nana was seated on the bar stool-what the hell is she doing there?

I shook my head and was about to walk to her but Laura called. Greeted them a warm hug and smiled at the lady.

"Lovely to see you" Laura said. "Keia this is Aurelia, and Aurelia this is Eric's daughter, Keia" i scratched my left ankle, foot socks really sucks. "She owns the toy company where we distribute our action figures"
"Pleasure to meet you" she smiled.